Here we go again . Stamps 68 to 73 cents in July . Up 48% since 2019

Well gee wiz fellas. Sounds like we better go to beauty college or plumbers school or something. Insurance is over. The cheese has moved on. Nothing to see here.

Seems like we should get into the dialer business with all these telesales agents in the business now.

$399 a spot? If we get a group like Rearden with 199 agents that would be 80k a month we would make.

Selling shovels. Always been the ticket.

Let’s do it. We can go in halfsies. We can even hire a Philippine call center and pay them like $4 an hour to do customer service. I heard those call centers are great at generating leads for telesales too.

My agency's March 2023 Numbers - Out of 199 Writing Agents:
-30 wrote $20k+
-13 wrote $30k+
-8 wrote $40k+
-5 wrote $50k+

-29 of the 30 who wrote $20k+ are telesales
-Here's the kicker... 18 or 19 of the top 30 agents... are getting free leads.
So 150 failed out?

Don’t be fact checking. Not allowed. Hyperbole only!! :D

Jd and me don’t agree on a lot and that’s ok . But I agree with him less than 1% of fe , Medicare , writing agents overall NET more than $150k .Why this is the best board on the net is because we can disagree and tell each other to F off . No feelings hurt . On most Fb groups it’s all “ I make $250 k a yr “ . Every agent says “ it’ll be alright you’ll kill it “ . It’s 100% recruiting,recruiting day and night for the owners of the boards . If you challenge the bs you’ll be flogged or banned .

Jd and me don’t agree on a lot and that’s ok . But I agree with him less than 1% of fe , Medicare , writing agents overall NET more than $150k .Why this is the best board on the net is because we can disagree and tell each other to F off . No feelings hurt . On most Fb groups it’s all “ I make $250 k a yr “ . Every agent says “ it’ll be alright you’ll kill it “ . It’s 100% recruiting,recruiting day and night for the owners of the boards . If you challenge the bs you’ll be flogged or banned .
My feelings get hurt

Back