Getting Customer Testimonials

mmaedelins

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hey Everyone,
Just wondering what has worked for you in terms of getting written testimonials for use on your postcards, websites, etc.? Do you ask each client to fill out a form or just quote them over the phone? Do you ask each client as soon as you sign them or just ones you've been working with a long time who you know would give you a good review?

Any advice would be helpful! Thanks in advance! :1confused: (just liked this smiley and never seemed to have a good place to use him... lol)

I have never asked for them and have never posted them. While I believe that some testimonials that you read on websites are accurate (Bob and others), many are completely made up. And I suspect some (not all) consumers know this as well.

Drafted in the 10 spot and got Verlander. I was happy.

Yeah, I joined up and was the 4th guy but you told me you weren't going to have it after all.

I'm in 4 leagues----1 is roto which is a good change up from head to head. It has max IP of 1400 and also has categories such as Holds that I like too.

So, as much as I love discussing how many field goals the point guard got on the baseball field yesterday :goofy:, would it be okay if we got back to the topic on hand?

I understand some of you just make testimonials up but I'm not looking to do that. Any practical advice from those who have successfully gotten testimonials from real clients? Thanks!! :)

Back