Getting in Contact with Someone at Erie

I have looked through the forums and have found some threads on Erie, but didn't find an answer to my question. For those of you who have recently started with Erie, how did you get someone to contact you? I went to the Erie website and called the number provided and left my contact information. I have done this a few times now over the past few weeks with no call back. I saw that there is an option on their website to click a weblink and fill out your information. I just did that so perhaps I will get a call now. I just wanted to see if there were other ways I could get a hold of someone at Erie to start the process. I am in Missouri but would be looking to sell in Illinois.

you need to go on their website and look for a headquater in the area your looking to open up. Call that office and ask for the DSM's (Distric Sales Managers) contact information. Contact him or her directly.

you need to go on their website and look for a headquater in the area your looking to open up. Call that office and ask for the DSM's (Distric Sales Managers) contact information. Contact him or her directly.

Thanks Nyc2phi, I will try that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
what part of IL adam1314?

Central Illinois in the Springfield/Jacksonville area
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I work with Erie. It is key to build a book with them. Send me a pm and I can help.

I really appreciate your help. I don't have enough posts to pm yet. If you don't mind we could discuss by email. Please contact me at [email protected].

Last edited:
I have also been trying. i did talk with the district mgr, but it does not seem my area, is in there growth projection. From what others say. it is a slow process.

I work with Erie. It is key to build a book with them. Send me a pm and I can help.

Hey Oky,

I am in the process of getting an appointment with Erie. How has your experience been with them? Where are you located? Can you give me any advice? I am waiting on my last and final interview

Best,

Joe

Wow, Erie is a hot commodity now huh? I just mailed my request for agency app with them. Do you have any ideas on what is next and any tips on getting that agency? I will send you an message with an email. You might as well email one set of info to me, nyc2phi and bismarck. We are all looking at Erie. :biggrin:

Anyone else noticing how long Erie takes to do anything when it comes to the appointment process ?

I have been through three out of the four stages and its taken me four months already. The fourth and final interview was supposed to scheduled over a month ago and still has not been. They keep promising it will be soon each time I talk to them.

Is this normal ?

Back