Getting into the Annuity Biz?

SDCLife88

Expert
Hello everyone!

I currently write Final Expense in southern cali and I am interested in going into annuity sales. Are there any companies that do training and offer a decent contract? or any IMO/FMO that can you can point me to?

I sent an email to the Elite Producers, no response yet.

Thanks in advance!:)

Haha im sure that will work well...

I'm looking to make annuities my main focus

CDS
CA life agent
Phone 562-321-5481
[email protected]

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Insurance Forums App!

To name a few IMO's would be Brokers Alliance, First Annuity, and Forward Strategies. A more pertinent question to ask yourself would be how you are going to market your business:

1. Seminars giving out free lunches or dinners pushing some kind of pitch on the economic outlook for the country, or some twist on social security strategy.
2. Direct Mail
3. Buy leads

IMO all will be expensive and produce a lot of tire kickers and free loaders but there are successful agents doing this.

Just ask every client where they keep their safe money. you'd be surprised the annuity money you can uncover.

To name a few IMO's would be Brokers Alliance, First Annuity, and Forward Strategies. A more pertinent question to ask yourself would be how you are going to market your business:

1. Seminars giving out free lunches or dinners pushing some kind of pitch on the economic outlook for the country, or some twist on social security strategy.
2. Direct Mail
3. Buy leads

IMO all will be expensive and produce a lot of tire kickers and free loaders but there are successful agents doing this.

Have you had any luck doing DM? I know it works for fe, supp, and term

CDS
CA life agent
Phone 562-321-5481
[email protected]

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Insurance Forums App!

Latest posts

Back