Gift Card Lead

Sometimes they are responding to both FB and DM and you get an inside look at the mind of a gibs grabber. One lady I sold off a FB lead made it sound like she would use the free look period to compare against a DM card she had sitting on her table, which she said was something different, because that's life insurance the gubmint pays for. I took my time explaining that I send out cards like these also and they are selling the same programs I am. She seemed to believe me for the most part, but they always hold onto that shred of hope that there's a hand-out waiting for them.

And that's why they keep responding. In 5 years, she'll probably be giving another new agent his start up commissions, while fishing around to see if any of them are actually free.

It's really no different than some of these term assholes who will waste your time while shopping against you with everyone on the internet. I can tell that people may be buying from me, but they don't TRUST me yet as their expert when I tell them what I have is the best they're going to get. So I have some work to do.

Back