Going Paperless...Looking For Feedback

I am considering going paperless, and was wanting feedback from those of you who have done this. I am particularly interested in your methods for obtaining and saving electronic signatures. I have a tablet PC, but it looks like I will need a software in order to electronically sign and save apps in PDF format. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks in advance for any information.

One of the companies has a signature pad deal. I think it is Assurity.

I am considering going paperless, and was wanting feedback from those of you who have done this. I am particularly interested in your methods for obtaining and saving electronic signatures. I have a tablet PC, but it looks like I will need a software in order to electronically sign and save apps in PDF format. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks in advance for any information.

DocuSign enables you to capture electronic signatures both in-person as well as remotely, via email.

Take a look at FAQ #2 for an explanation as to how DocuSign captures the electronic signature. You can find it on the DocuSign Blog, the post dated November 6th: Just the FAQ's: Electronic Signature for Real Estate.

While this post says "for real estate" the electronic signature adoption process is the same for the insurance industry.

DocuSign only requires an internet connection - your clients or customers can sign from their smart phones (Google Android, Apple iPhone, Windows Mobile, Blackberry), from a desktop, laptop or tablet, Mac or Windows computer. You can even do in-person electronic signing or remote (via email) with DocuSign.

Best,
An Bui
DocuSign Social Media

ps - apologies for not including the URL - I haven't made enough posts to have the privilege of hyperlinking yet!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A search on 'Electronic Signature Software' gives a number of results, but I have read and heard decent things about Electronic Signature, e-Signature, eSign Service & Digital Signatures - DocuSign

Thanks for the mention! It's much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Signature pad excluded. I just made one of the best purchases i have ever made for $139.
It is a HP 6500 all in one.
The best part is it has a wireless document scanner.
with a feeder.

So i gather up a bunch of papers in a file, press two buttons and done. I can shred the papers.
I love this machine. All the other machines document feed for fax but not for scan. This is key.

So not exacty paperless out of the gate, but i still dont have to keep the huge file cabinet. and accessing is much easier.

for paperless effort, I have used cutepdf creator.

It will allow you to print any document from any application into pdf form.

It loads as a printer option, so instead of selecting your current printer, you select cutepdf and the pdf is store on your desktop or your default file.

R

Back