Golden..

Hate to say it, every insurance company has a fictitious complaint from some knucklehead who wants to make up a story, and post an online review. Should I not have life insurance with a company because somebody does this? If so, no one would own coverage.

I would agree... but I would be referring to the number of complaints that they have, and this leads to only possibilities, 1- they are company that only seems to have knucklehead clients... which would lead you to question how they market their product or 2- they have many complaints because they issues

Don't get me wrong here, you could give me a good company with bad customer service and I wouldn't want to use them in much the same way as if they had too many BBB complaints.

There are many companies that would like me to offer their product... they better have a very good reason for me to do so, because they need to sell me on it.

Perhaps you need further explanation. I was working with a company not well known... by using the BBB report I could introduce a company that was over 118 years old, and has been a member of the BBB since 1952... no complaints closed in last 3 years and 0 in last 12 months.:yes: Yep, that's good as gold there with Mildred who is 74 herself.

Regardless the rating of A+, most carriers are dealing with complaints... look it up.:biggrin: Not that they are bad they just have complaints... clients aren't happy, "You want to be happy with a company your are paying your money to don't you Mildred?"

Your assumption that I only sell companies with A+ ratings is incorrect... but you bet your bottom I pull out the ratings sheet on this company and if I find another down the road be sure I will do the same.

Find ways to build a connection and trust with your client. Those are just a few of my tricks. Oh, I forgot to mention that I also pay them for their signatures!:laugh:
Almost every compa y I sold people never heard of...I never needed to show them a BBB report or an A rating. I never said you sold only A rated companies...only that there was a huge FE producer who wouldn't sell anything but A rated companies for a while..he changed his mind...that was all I was saying

Almost every compa y I sold people never heard of...I never needed to show them a BBB report or an A rating. I never said you sold only A rated companies...only that there was a huge FE producer who wouldn't sell anything but A rated companies for a while..he changed his mind...that was all I was saying

I don't show BBB out of need... I just know how clients trust that source and tap into it.

I was hoping he'd be back for the tourney. :sad:

:1wink:

I don't show BBB out of need... I just know how clients trust that source and tap into it.

How many ever bring up the BBB or ask about a rating before you bring it up?

How many ever bring up the BBB or ask about a rating before you bring it up?[/QUOTE]

None.

How many ever bring up the BBB or ask about a rating before you bring it up?[/QUOTE]

Back