Golden Heritage Insurance/ Gordon Agency

Hi, I am new to this forum but I have been lurking for a while reading answers and questions. I currently work for State Farm but I want to quit because there are a lot of problems in the office and I am not comfortable working there any more.

I found this opportunity for final expense insurance and I run across Golden Heritage insurance previously known as Gordon agency and they contract with about 8 insurance companies for final expense. They sell leads and tv leads are as high as $39 per lead with internet leads 8 dollars a piece. I tried to find reviews online about the company but couldn't dig out anything. I kept being sent to pages about Lincoln Heritage and I don't know if they are connected.

Does anyone have experience with Golden Heritage? I am located in New York but they are nationwide. I want to do my due diligence before I spent my savings in their leads and I don't know what kind of results to expect.

Please any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sorry we are just now getting back to you. We now have social media and a stronger online presence as our company has grown a lot since you wrote this. To answer your questions: We are not affiliated with Lincoln Heritage company. Our owner and founder Tom Gordon ended a long term relationship with Lincoln Heritage for various reasons and then branched out on his own to start his own business Golden Heritage Insurance. His vision is to offer a program that best fits the agent and their clients. We offer several different companies to our agents (over 20 including Med Supp). Our main focus is to offer the most amount of coverage for the least amount of money. But we are not an insurance company like Lincoln Heritage. We have also heard stories of agents personal experiences with other companies and we sympathize with you. Our program was created to help people become financially free. The cost of our leads fluctuates depending on the type of lead you are buying. However our leads are not recycled and they are bought directly for the agent and sent directly to you after they have been purchased. We have high quality leads, not recycled leads so they due tend to cost more. Please don't be fooled by low cost leads as these tend to be off poor quality. If an agent sells a policy at $650.00 is it worth a $35 dollar lead? The answer is yes. But we have several different options and prices for leads. These type of leads are for agents who like to pay more for hot leads as they are more likely to generate a sale. Please email [email protected] for more information about our company and Founder. Or visit us on Facebook, or Tweet us @gldnheritage thanks. (Karmen, Social Media Manager) ;)

We are not affiliated with Lincoln Heritage. Thank you. :)

----------

What are you trying to say? I am having difficulty seeing the relevance here.

He is asking about the agency and not the name.

Remember your a FE guru and recruiter and you need to protect your name brand.

So you will get a good price when you are ready to sell.
This is correct. We are not an insurance company, but a national marketing organization. And we are not affiliated with Lincoln Heritage.

----------

Don't know anything about them or the NY market but from what I understand you will have limited offering in NY.

Are you talking about these people?;

They don't seem to have an attractive line up of companies. But, again, you will be limited anyway in NY.

Hello. I realize this is an old post but we now represent over 20 different insurance companies. We have a brand new website under-construction and we are now on social media. Big changes have happened in the past few months alone. Don't be a stranger, check us out on Facebook and Twitter. :biggrin:

Back