Golden Heritage Insurance/ Gordon Agency

Yes those are the people, I am trying to figure out if they are any good or not, if the opportunity is real or if I will suffer going with them

...you need to protect your name brand..

Golden Heritage... Golden Memorial... Lincoln Heritage...

Got it confused; when I hear "Golden Heritage" I think of Lincoln Heritage's regional agency "Golden Memorial."

The Golden Memorial Plan

I thought the New York group shared the same name as the Lincoln Heritage group -- I am incorrect.

----------

Yes those are the people, I am trying to figure out if they are any good or not, if the opportunity is real or if I will suffer going with them

Call them up and ask for a ride-along, or ask to speak with an agent currently enrolled in the program.

Golden Heritage... Golden Memorial... Lincoln Heritage...

Got it confused; when I hear "Golden Heritage" I think of Lincoln Heritage's regional agency "Golden Memorial."

The Golden Memorial Plan

I thought the New York group shared the same name as the Lincoln Heritage group -- I am incorrect.

----------

Call them up and ask for a ride-along, or ask to speak with an agent currently enrolled in the program.

Yes, it happened to me too, just trying to protect you.

You do realize that you are going from working in a nice, clean environment, where people call you and come in to buy from you!

I realize that I am going from one environment to another, however the reason I want to change is that the office environment is not good were I am working, I also have another opportunity with Allstate and am just weighing in the options here. In the office I work at right now I was threatened to be beaten up by another team member because of the dumbest thing ever, I don't want to go into details in case anyone is lurking. I travel 4 hours a day to get there and back and commission is non existent most months because you have to meet a specific quota before you qualify to make commission and it is not a percentage but something like 10 dollars per sale. Best month I made 500 in commission then nothing.

The other team members are childish and they keep complaining to the boss about stupid things which in turn she holds stupid meetings to address stupid issues, I feel as if I am in primary school were we spend the majority of the time fighting. They argue with clients on the phone, they hang up the phone on annoying clients and then when they call back I have to deal with them and try to calm them down and convince them not to change offices.

That is just an example of what I deal with daily. I have about had it.

Sorry about the long response. I am also attracted to this opportunity so I don't have to deal with a boss and other team members daily and spend my time selling instead of fixing problems other people created which eats up most my day.

What are you trying to say? I am having difficulty seeing the relevance here.

He is asking about the agency and not the name.

Remember your a FE guru and recruiter and you need to protect your name brand.

So you will get a good price when you are ready to sell.

anyone understand this post? I sure didn't.

Which part of ny are you? Because in the ghetto you get great returns on lead orders, you don't need to prepay on leads.

What are you trying to say? I am having difficulty seeing the relevance here.
confused about relevancy

He is asking about the agency and not the name.
OP asking about whether the agency is ok to deal with, not about the name of
the agency....:err:

Remember your a FE guru and recruiter and you need to protect your name brand.

So you will get a good price when you are ready to sell.

The agency owner needs to protect the agency "brand" so he can sell his agency and retire on a beach somewhere.

That's my guess anyway.:D

Back