Good California FMO

Rick,
Which D-SNP plan offers the most "freebies" to a Medi-Medi?, ie, free dollar amount of comprehensive dental, glasses, transpo, OTC catalog?
Thanks.

Depends on the county. There are a bunch in So Cal, all pretty similar. It comes down to network.

There are fewer once you get north of Los Angeles but where they exist, they can be profitable for the agent and provide a great benefit for the member.

BTW, the guy who started the thread still hasn't contacted me. Apparently not as interested in the answer as I thought.

Rick

I would have a much easier time selling Dual SNPs if there was actually a plan available in this state (outside of 2-3 counties out of 83 total). :skeptical:

Depends on the county. There are a bunch in So Cal, all pretty similar. It comes down to network.

There are fewer once you get north of Los Angeles but where they exist, they can be profitable for the agent and provide a great benefit for the member.

BTW, the guy who started the thread still hasn't contacted me. Apparently not as interested in the answer as I thought.

Rick

I noticed that they don't appear to give "free" dental like the SNP plans here in San Antonio. Here, there are at least three that cover $1,000 worth/yr and one that offers $500 worth every quarter, one of the good enticements.

I noticed that they don't appear to give "free" dental like the SNP plans here in San Antonio. Here, there are at least three that cover $1,000 worth/yr and one that offers $500 worth every quarter, one of the good enticements.

You are wrong kemosabe.

I have several with unlimited dental (albeit with copays), transportation, glasses, etc.

Rick

You are wrong kemosabe.

I have several with unlimited dental (albeit with copays), transportation, glasses, etc.

Rick

I'm talking "$0 copays" dude. These plans (HealthSpring, United & Amerigroup will PAY for the dental. The first $1,000 or $500/qtr is paid by the insurance company, not the member.
They also provide the standard transpo and glasses.

I don't have any experience personally but a good resource for senior insurance plans in Southern California is KillianInsurance.com
I haven't heard any negative experiences or reviews from agents or their clients so might want to check them out.

I don't have any experience personally but a good resource for senior insurance plans in Southern California is KillianInsurance.com
I haven't heard any negative experiences or reviews from agents or their clients so might want to check them out.

Would you tell us if you did? How long have you worked there?:skeptical:

Back