Good Lead Companies

I have used QuoteWizard since 9/1/2016, receiving mainly Medicare Supplement leads and a small amount of life leads. Since I started in September I have received a total of 232 leads. Out of those 232 leads I received credit back for 131 of them due to people not wanting to be contacted or other issues. So out of a total of 101 leads billed to myself, I have written 18 Medicare Supplement policies and 4 life insurance policies. Also I have created a large stream of future sales from this as well as knowing what every lead has in place for Medicare insurance incase a certain carrier were to leave my state then I could contact them again and try to write them. It's also nice because I can call these people again whenever I want to see if anything has changed in their plans so there are a lot of future contacts.

If you can't get qualified people in the door then sometimes leads work out, but I think its mainly on timing especially with Medicare Supplements. I saw that during the open enrollment period, individuals are easier to set and write compared to the months of January and February this year. Mainly because a lot of retiree's are unaware that they can switch companies for Medicare Supplement policies at any time obviously with underwriting.

Life leads are hit or miss, I feel it is easier to sell Medicare Supplements and it's a great way to get in the door for cross selling. Although I have put a large amount of money into these leads, I have made a good ROI. I have almost doubled what I put into the lead system.

I used QW last year for a little while a lot of returns and time consuming but they were profitable, I would use them still except they wont set up with my CRM, its too much work to input by hand and deal with all those returns

I used QW last year for a little while a lot of returns and time consuming but they were profitable, I would use them still except they wont set up with my CRM, its too much work to input by hand and deal with all those returns

I got probably 50-60 leads, maybe more from them. I never found a single person who wanted a quote. Every last one denied it, assuming it was even a good number or email.

I got probably 50-60 leads, maybe more from them. I never found a single person who wanted a quote. Every last one denied it, assuming it was even a good number or email.

I spent about 2K and closed 10 deals. But that involved many returns

I spent about 2K and closed 10 deals. But that involved many returns

I couldn't stand to get that far. It was just too much aggravation to load in all the leads because they wouldn't import, and then chase people down to realize they didn't want a quote.

I can live with a lot of things, but I can't live with leads that aren't a lead. If I just wasn't competitive, that is one thing. These people were simply the equivalent of pulling names out of the phone book.

I asked for a refund, they refused so currently disputing it.

I couldn't stand to get that far. It was just too much aggravation to load in all the leads because they wouldn't import, and then chase people down to realize they didn't want a quote.

I can live with a lot of things, but I can't live with leads that aren't a lead. If I just wasn't competitive, that is one thing. These people were simply the equivalent of pulling names out of the phone book.

I asked for a refund, they refused so currently disputing it.

I hear ya, Ive been through a journey with internet leads over the last 3 years, Seems like not much good out there,

For me it was a secondary source, I got a lot of junk but they returned them no problem but it takes work these I used when I needed a lead and a supplement to benipath, Benipath is better but more expensive. basicly cost me FYC where QW was annoying but made me a profit

I did buy exclusive with QW at $20

I could have lived with all that but they refused to set up with my CRM even though they already have a set up with my crm for life and auto but wont do it for med supp

After all the work of calling and returning I can't spend the time manually entering leads to get into drip campaigns in real time

If putting leads into a CRM is one of your biggest "aggravations" that is ridiculous lol I put all my leads into my "CRM" which is a simple excel file and it takes less 30 sec tops per person and you just filter them all by the next time that you want to contact them.

Requesting credits for these leads is the key!!!!!!!!! I have built a relationship with a member of QW's team and they give me back what I deserve. So if you just requested to get credit back and got denied, then call in and figure out why they denied it and get a little chippy with them about it. The thing people don't understand with leads is that their not all going to workout but you have to continue to contact them and convince them to sit down. There are plenty of qualified individuals from these leads but it may be hard at times. This business is hard at times everyone knows that. It's sad people don't know what hard work is these days.

If putting leads into a CRM is one of your biggest "aggravations" that is ridiculous lol I put all my leads into my "CRM" which is a simple excel file and it takes less 30 sec tops per person and you just filter them all by the next time that you want to contact them.

Requesting credits for these leads is the key!!!!!!!!! I have built a relationship with a member of QW's team and they give me back what I deserve. So if you just requested to get credit back and got denied, then call in and figure out why they denied it and get a little chippy with them about it. The thing people don't understand with leads is that their not all going to workout but you have to continue to contact them and convince them to sit down. There are plenty of qualified individuals from these leads but it may be hard at times. This business is hard at times everyone knows that. It's sad people don't know what hard work is these days.

What is sad is your lack of comprehension.

Some people, including myself, use an actual CRM or AMS. Putting leads into that is very aggravating and time consuming. Particularly when all the leads are bogus. Considering the time, even with a complete refund it would still cost me money to take garbage from QuoteWizard.

Also, the issue wasn't working the leads, it was that they never requested a quote. They didn't want a quote, QuoteWizard or an affiliate simply created a request for them. There is no amount of hard work in the world that is going to fix that.

I have worked thousands of leads from a lead vendor. I know how to work leads very well and I know there is always some garbage. The problem with QuoteWizard is that everything was garbage.

What is sad is your lack of comprehension.

Some people, including myself, use an actual CRM or AMS. Putting leads into that is very aggravating and time consuming. Particularly when all the leads are bogus. Considering the time, even with a complete refund it would still cost me money to take garbage from QuoteWizard.

Also, the issue wasn't working the leads, it was that they never requested a quote. They didn't want a quote, QuoteWizard or an affiliate simply created a request for them. There is no amount of hard work in the world that is going to fix that.

I have worked thousands of leads from a lead vendor. I know how to work leads very well and I know there is always some garbage. The problem with QuoteWizard is that everything was garbage.
So what lead company would you advise, since you've work thousands of leads? What type of leads do you buy? How much are those leads? How many do you receive per day? Are these exclusive leads? Have you seen a good ROI?

So what lead company would you advise, since you've work thousands of leads? What type of leads do you buy? How much are those leads? How many do you receive per day? Are these exclusive leads? Have you seen a good ROI?

They are exclusive from the vendor and I will never share who. Of course, many do hit other sites, so never truly exclusive. And yes, I have seen a great ROI although it definitely has gone down of late.

One I will share is Hometown Quotes. Very low volume, but at least genuine requests. I buy home leads from them, so I just hope to break even the first year.

They are exclusive from the vendor and I will never share who. Of course, many do hit other sites, so never truly exclusive. And yes, I have seen a great ROI although it definitely has gone down of late.

One I will share is Hometown Quotes. Very low volume, but at least genuine requests. I buy home leads from them, so I just hope to break even the first year.

Are internet leads the only kind of leads you run?

Back