Good Lead Companies

I did, which is why I'm not pitching on here and trying to get business. Instead I'm trying to actually engage in conversation. But thanks for policing the forums for us all. Glad to see people are out there diligently making sure everyone trying to engage in conversation is keeping track of their posts.
No problem. :policeman:

Question - has anyone worked with the FE or MP leads from Secure Agent Mentor? I've been looking at what they offer and their claim of 10% to 25% closing ratio. These are exclusive internet leads delivered in real time to your email. Curious if anyone has run these and your success...if any.

Stay away from InsuranceQuotes.com. They promise prescreening but terrible leads, most homeowners leads are not valid and they only offer you credit for new leads. Why bother, total waste of money.

In fact, over the years we have tried most internet lead companies at least once. When we were with State Farm, it was expected to buy the leads. As independent you are spinning your wheels. The only benefit is sometimes you find a client who is shopping mid term.

My advise is the only leads that really are worth it are referrals from customers and industry connections. Reward them with gift cards or lunches (regardless of the outcome) and you will keep a steady stream. Work your own social media and direct mail. It is the only way to go.

Back