Good Lead Companies

You know, I would be open to talking to some of the agents on this thread. I have worked for lead companies over the past few years and now work for a company that is doing things a bit differently. Over the past two years, I've seen agent success stories by small changes we made to how calls are being generated, and genuinely happy agents.

Some agents see success, some don't. There are a lot of factors, but the agents who succeed are the ones that keep open communication with their vendor. We try to sit on the same side of the table with people, and work as their marketing team ( or lead vendor, or call vendor... whatever they want to call it). I know there are some agents on this forum who have used us and I am always open to talking shop with agents.

I'm sure you would...I'm sure you would. :skeptical:

I'm not really sure why such the distaste when I'm just trying to help and offer my experience. While yes, working with new agents and building working relationships is important, I also find feedback from agents and being open and willing to talk valuable. I love open conversations with agents even if they aren't buying from me. In this industry, you find out quickly that there are lots of slimey sales people, but I'm proud to say I'm not one of them.

Don't want to chat and just leave your two cents, that's fine too. But I wouldn't knock someone genuinely interested and open to talking.

I'm not really sure why such the distaste when I'm just trying to help and offer my experience. While yes, working with new agents and building working relationships is important, I also find feedback from agents and being open and willing to talk valuable. I love open conversations with agents even if they aren't buying from me. In this industry, you find out quickly that there are lots of slimey sales people, but I'm proud to say I'm not one of them.

Don't want to chat and just leave your two cents, that's fine too. But I wouldn't knock someone genuinely interested and open to talking.
It's always suspicious when somebody comes on here marketing their wares right off the bat. You're not supposed to do that. Contribute 100 posts 1st.

I
It's always suspicious when somebody comes on here marketing their wares right off the bat. You're not supposed to do that. Contribute 100 posts 1st.

As much as I would love to sit on the forums all day and post 100 different articles.... my opinion and experience is limited to the insurance marketing world. I'm sure if I posted 100 posts in this arena, agents (like you) would probably be just as, if not more, pissed that I'm blasting my thoughts all over the forums.

I'm a professional, like you, and don't have time to sit and post 100 articles all day to people. I'm actually working and talking with agents and putting my money where my mouth is.

I speak up when I can, and not just "marketing my wares". I'm trying to add valuable context as well. I'm open to chatting with anyone, and like I mentioned previously... regardless of who buys from me or not.

I've been in this industry for about 6 years and have talked with thousands of agents. I don't think that plastering 100 random posts makes me any more qualified to talk to agents, regardless of my intentions.

I

As much as I would love to sit on the forums all day and post 100 different articles.... my opinion and experience is limited to the insurance marketing world. I'm sure if I posted 100 posts in this arena, agents (like you) would probably be just as, if not more, pissed that I'm blasting my thoughts all over the forums.

I'm a professional, like you, and don't have time to sit and post 100 articles all day to people. I'm actually working and talking with agents and putting my money where my mouth is.

I speak up when I can, and not just "marketing my wares". I'm trying to add valuable context as well. I'm open to chatting with anyone, and like I mentioned previously... regardless of who buys from me or not.

I've been in this industry for about 6 years and have talked with thousands of agents. I don't think that plastering 100 random posts makes me any more qualified to talk to agents, regardless of my intentions.
I guess you didn't bother reading the Forum rules when you signed up. :nah:

I guess you didn't bother reading the Forum rules when you signed up. :nah:

I did, which is why I'm not pitching on here and trying to get business. Instead I'm trying to actually engage in conversation. But thanks for policing the forums for us all. Glad to see people are out there diligently making sure everyone trying to engage in conversation is keeping track of their posts.

Back