Good (relatively) Company for Life Leads?

Re: Good (relatively) Company for Life Leads?is NFS Marketing a d

so basically your a shill that has no idea what your talking about.....producers do not need product knowledge ....we need high commission rates....so how much will you pay me to write ING...and can we see one of these magical leads...you can block names and info....

I don't get any override. I'm not an agent. If you want to talk to someone who has all the product knowledge, you know, the guy who actually talks to the agents who's been doing it for 40 years? All you have to do is call.

ING does have some of the best term rates at that age.

Last edited:

Jeff, just to be honest, I don't see what you have to offer except a Catch-22. You offer leads to help agents produce, but they already have to be producing to get leads.

What you don't seem to get is that agents who are producing don't need leads. And yes, you say you get them off the phone and focused on selling. The vast majority of an agent's time is spent prospecting, it isn't spent selling. And you'll never change that. If an agent could spend even 50% of his time selling, that would be phenomenal.

You are never really going to get what you want unless you are willing to front some leads.

hummmm.........that was yesterday....today is a different story......you have to love google...

We just needed something to get the word out about our programs on the web.

when i type in NFS Marketing, you're not even on the first page.

Cat_fail_Fail-s446x354-10288-580.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Is he ever in to get this valuable incite....

I set appointments for Mike THE LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT

If you want to talk to someone who has all the product knowledge, you know, the guy who actually talks to the agents who's been doing it for 40 years? All you have to do is call.
well I guessed someone wined to Sam to have the title changed back and removing NFS Marketing from the title that I changed ......lesson to be learned.....You really do not want a thread here to follow your website because you thought it would be an easy way to make money.....think again...we have some of the finest agents from all states that are willing to help you for free...thats why this board was started...now if you have something to benefit the members we welcome you.......

Last edited by a moderator:
STI - one issue with your earlier proposal. You can sell the term policy to the trust, and avoid the 5yr look back. I don't like to have clients wait until the ILIT is set up before they apply for the insurance - just more delays, and as we know, the best case is that in the interim nothing changes. If something happens to their health and the rate goes up substantially, or they become uninsurable, that is a decent liability you could have on your hands. And of course if they died, it would be horrible.

WOW....really.....and that only took you two days to come up with.....and just how long do you think it takes to set up a ILIT....he is a lawyer.....it took him a couple days.....and the health change while the ILIT is being set up is weak...Is that the best Mike could come up with....and still your company has no contracts with ING which I have to write to get this case....

STI - one issue with your earlier proposal. You can sell the term policy to the trust, and avoid the 5yr look back. I don't like to have clients wait until the ILIT is set up before they apply for the insurance - just more delays, and as we know, the best case is that in the interim nothing changes. If something happens to their health and the rate goes up substantially, or they become uninsurable, that is a decent liability you could have on your hands. And of course if they died, it would be horrible.
and still have not seen what your leads look like...this lead is brought to you by...

Compulife ® Software Inc.

Last edited:
Easy cowboy - I'm not associated w/these people - I was just looking over some posts on a slow Friday afternoon. I didn't know that the guy was a trusts & estates lawyer.
The drafting of the documents doesn't take time, but when I am dealing with clients who have large policies and estate planning needs, the ILIT is just part of a more comprehensive plan, and these things can take a lot of time to sort out - there are the emotional issues as much as the financial ones, and people naturally put off making the hard decisions.
If you are telling me that you've never had a client ready to purchase insurance, but then something delays it, and in the meantime they have a health issue, well you are extremely lucky.

Sorry....my bad....your screen name at a glaces looks a lot like Jeff's....as far as the health issue changes...usually at the most takes a month and a half to go thru the entire process and placing the application if they are dragging their feet....the odd's are in his favor ...he is young...and clients these days are not buying the app slam excuse because you can die tommorow ......

Easy cowboy - I'm not associated w/these people - I was just looking over some posts on a slow Friday afternoon. I didn't know that the guy was a trusts & estates lawyer.
The drafting of the documents doesn't take time, but when I am dealing with clients who have large policies and estate planning needs, the ILIT is just part of a more comprehensive plan, and these things can take a lot of time to sort out - there are the emotional issues as much as the financial ones, and people naturally put off making the hard decisions.
If you are telling me that you've never had a client ready to purchase insurance, but then something delays it, and in the meantime they have a health issue, well you are extremely lucky.

No problem here. Continue posting with that lazy style and wait for the flood of agents to contact you.

Maybe we should not criticize others. If this was a resume then I can understand, however, many of us on this forum (midnight margaritas included) have several sentence structures that are not complete. Go figure.

Some are just looking for helpful answers, not jobs. :nah:

Back