Good (relatively) Company for Life Leads?

Wow.. I'm a bit hesitant in posting any kind of advice seeing how marketing companies are being crucified on these forms.. but it drives me crazy how most insurance agents thing that buying "quality leads" is the best way to drive business to their agency. Where do you think these lead generation companies are getting the leads? People get on search engines like Google and are searching for different types of insurance. Unfortunately, these people connected with these lead generation companies instead of an insurance agent in their local area directly. Can people find your agency by searching for the products and services you sell rather than searching for your agency's name directly? Pull up Google.com and search for "Car Insurance (your city)". Is your agency listed on the local map with your competition? The best way to get quality leads, is to cut out the lead generation companies who are just acting as a middleman. The company I work for gets agents listed on the 1st page of Google maps for their local area. With over 300 million searches conducted in Google everyday, if you're not listed on the 1st page of Google for your area with your competition, you're missing out on the people that are actively searching for the products you sell.

I like how you wrote more than the typical person that is self promoting themselves on here with only two posts, but you might want to try posting something in the offers section.

Our insurance agency has been Netquote.com for about 5 years the leads are the best so far. We have tried a lot of different but they are hands down the most reliable. They have a good lead management system to track ROI as well. Check them out. You can try them out for free if you don't like them cancel.

The previous posts from Jeff were unauthorized opinions and do not reflect those held by the owners and staff of NFS Marketing. Please stop by our website if you haven't done so yet @ www.nfsmarketing.net.

We have agents who are successfully utilizing our telemarketed lead program. These are production based leads with minimal requirements to qualify, and they are writing more business because of them.

If you want any producers to take you seriously, get a better website, you're site barely qualifies as a "Webpage" AND stop posting about you're telemarketed leads on every other thread.

really....and this thread has dropped off google for...."nfs marketing" might have to work on that.....

I have used Netquote, Allweb, Insureleads and while I have made "ok" sales with them, you really do get what you pay for... And I cant count the times a day or 2 after the sale, the client signs with someone else because 4 other companies got the same lead from the same lead vendor, that part of web leads sucks... I have had much better results from using telemarketed leads and I have control over my script. I have been working with Precision Dialing Services which is a Dallas telemarketing company for several years, Jason and Paul are the guys running the place, and they have been great to work with. Don't get me wrong, I do use some web leads because of cost, but I have had far better results and better lapse rates because of telemarketed leads.

I have used Netquote, Allweb, Insureleads and while I have made "ok" sales with them, you really do get what you pay for... And I cant count the times a day or 2 after the sale, the client signs with someone else because 4 other companies got the same lead from the same lead vendor, that part of web leads sucks... I have had much better results from using telemarketed leads and I have control over my script. I have been working with Precision Dialing Services which is a Dallas telemarketing company for several years, Jason and Paul are the guys running the place, and they have been great to work with. Don't get me wrong, I do use some web leads because of cost, but I have had far better results and better lapse rates because of telemarketed leads.

Do you target businesses or consumers?

I do both, depends on the product - Individual Health Insurance (Small group) target is "small businesses" 1-15, supplemental products both business and residential. PDS has done both for me....

Precision Dialing Services

Last edited:
How does the group define good leads? If you had to list your top 3 criteria to be considered a good lead, what would that be?

These are mine :
Being in the market for the product(s) your offering.
Meets your criteria...ie Age, health status etc...(based on product) and meets your location sales criteria (In geographic region "phone sale" or "belly to belly")
Can they afford the product...

Location can have a lot to do with cost, there are areas within a state that are "overmarketed" thus from a telemarketing perpective those areas are more expensive to generate leads in. If you can sell over the phone, telemarketing shops can focus on geographic areas that lower you're lead cost because they can run a higher lph (leads per hour). They can also help pinpoint people in your "sweetspot" provided you can identify that subgroup ie : females between the age's of 40 - 50 in real estate sales etc... While those web leads may be cheaper, it's harder to target your demographic....

Last edited:
Back