Good Vibes

I’m a VERY new agent. Was on the phone this morning helping someone and had this wonderful feeling that I’m doing what I love. Helping people.

I joke that most of my time is volunteer time right now. When asked “if money was no issue what would be your dream job?” My response is always “volunteer work”.

Just wanted to share some love and good vibes for the work we do helping people.

I’m a VERY new agent. Was on the phone this morning helping someone and had this wonderful feeling that I’m doing what I love. Helping people.

I joke that most of my time is volunteer time right now. When asked “if money was no issue what would be your dream job?” My response is always “volunteer work”.

Just wanted to share some love and good vibes for the work we do helping people.

A volunteer that gets paid to make people happy about the choice they just made on how they spend their money... :)

Don't worry, you will run into the "critters" before you go too far... but enjoy the ones that bring a smile to your face and listen to the rich stories of their lives... now that is motivation in action... :yes:

Back