Google Voice

briko3

Guru
1000 Post Club
Has anyone used this? I like that it transcribes voicemails to e-mail, but am not sure if that causes it to take too long to connect (have to prompt them to leave a name and then you have to press a button to send to voice mail, etc.)

Anyone using this for business?

Yes. It's awesome.

I think that as soon as they make it possible to port your primary number to it, I'll do just that. I don't have any problem with it being awkward connecting. The transcription is of limited use. People have to talk very clearly for it to work. On the upside, the mistakes can be funny.

If you use your cell phone and have numbers you can call and receive calls from for free (like my circle) GV can help you save huge amounts of minutes by routing all of your calls through your GV number. In fact, if people only use your GV number, you might (theoretically) not need any minutes at all.

I'm not understanding how this works for outgoing calls?? Please explain! :yes:

***Also, does anyone have any invites left for this? Please send to fdahl82 (a) gmail . com

Yes. It's awesome.

I think that as soon as they make it possible to port your primary number to it, I'll do just that. I don't have any problem with it being awkward connecting. The transcription is of limited use. People have to talk very clearly for it to work. On the upside, the mistakes can be funny.

If you use your cell phone and have numbers you can call and receive calls from for free (like my circle) GV can help you save huge amounts of minutes by routing all of your calls through your GV number. In fact, if people only use your GV number, you might (theoretically) not need any minutes at all.

Back