Graded Benefit Final Expense

Government Personnel Mutual (GPM Life) has a good 30/70/100 graded policy with decent rates and accepts up to 80 units of insulin per day

Brilliant man. The giggling chimp gets me laughing every time. You have to have a sense of humor dealing with the likes of this crew

I was lucky to find that chimp, already trained to laugh like that. :twitchy:

Oh yeah, I try to have a sense of humor in every phase of my life. You're right, you need one on here. There're all types in this zoo. :yes:

I figured as much...

A bettet response would've been "GPM would work but _________has better pricing"

Peter's actually one of the nicer posters on here, I wouldn't read anything into it..

I was just looking and as far as a true Graded, GPM's not bad as far as companies that take that much insulin. There are several that'll take that much, or have no limit that have lenient underwriting that often are able to get Level when others won't.

GPM's competitive with true Graded, but not so much on Level. I don't know anything about their UW, other than they'll take 80 units of insulin a day.

Sorry man, I wasn't trying to be nasty. You're right, I should have followed up with options. I never write insulin as graded unless there are other severe problems attached. Trinity is my go to carrier, but I know that KSKJ is even better in pricing and underwriting in many states.

Back