Greensky...A celebrity?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmm, I wonder if we could change the industry???? It would be nice if we could form a group and get a higher % of commission based on the production from people on this board. We could get what the FMO's get. That would be the day. :D

A number of years ago Australian independent agents got tired of getting screwed by insuance companies and banded together as one.

Why can't we do it?

We are 800 strong, large enough to have a voice.

You really think that any insurance company is going to care what 800 unorganized internet chat-room people are going to say? Not gonna happen.

If we bitch, they will listen.

Why is that?

Maybe not immediately but as we get stronger our voice will get louder.

Oh yeah. I'm sure the folks at AMS, or SMS, or any of the other 50+ FMOs are just scared out of their wits because you and a bunch of others send a few emails or faxes.

Who knows, we may even get big enough some day that even insurance companies will listen to us. That is a common goal we can all share.

Yeah, and 60% of Americans who say to polls they want to see the Iraq war ended have had a lot of political clout?

Bottom line, the only thing that will work is if agents ONLY deal with carriers who go direct or with FMOs that put in writing that they don't have 'hidden agreements' with carriers requiring a a 6 month release.

Having fought a lot of political wars in my day... talk is cheap, and bitching is even cheaper.

http://www.brownielocks.com/eveofdestruction.html
(to hear the song)

Yeah, my blood’s so mad feels like coagulatin’
I’m sitting here just contemplatin’
I can’t twist the truth, it knows no regulation.
Handful of senators don’t pass legislation
And marches alone can’t bring integration
When human respect is disintegratin’
This whole crazy world is just too frustratin’

Al

I think it would be great if we get agents to only deal with certain FMO's. It is possible to do business without them. I wonder how all the austrailian agents did that. I am gonna look into it. I do not work with one FMO that does enough to earn my business. SMS is a joke and I can't beleive anyone works with them. The "knockoff" FMO's pay more commiss.

Al3, take your negativity somewhere else. Just because your mad at Frank doesn't mean that you have to mope around here and be negative.

Just don't read what I post. Anyway, who appointed you as hall monitor?

I'm not mad at Frank. I have zero respect for him, but he has a right to be here, as do you.

To bad you won't accord me the same privilege.

Al

Just don't read what I post. Anyway, who appointed you as hall monitor?

Al

Remeber your post about posting thank you , agreed, ect......

You should use the advice you just gave me. Frank is a very respectful person. He has helped quite a few people out here. What have you done? :mad:

I think it would be great if we get agents to only deal with certain FMO's.

Um, who is stopping us now?

No one dictates whom you have to deal with.

It is possible to do business without them.

Just deal with carriers who will contract with you directly.

I wonder how all the austrailian agents did that.

They drink a lot of beer there. Maybe that helped?

I do not work with one FMO that does enough to earn my business.

So don't work with them!

SMS is a joke and I can't beleive anyone works with them.

And you accuse me of being negative? Yeah. Right.

The "knockoff" FMO's pay more commiss.

Well, there you go! There's your answer.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back