GTBK Marketing Dennis Tubbergen

Unfortunately when the Attorney Generals of Michigan and Minnesota said I didn't have a case, I deleted all of my emails to those crooks and destroyed my complaint letters.

I have no more documents to go on. They got to keep my money, and they also didn't pay for the flight and room as they promised. Since then I have just stuck to normal marketing. i wrote off the incident as something to remember when someone calls me to pitch a new 'special, never before revealed secret to success and wealth.'

Blocking and tackling. Forget the fluff.

Phillip
In my opinion you could still write a letter to any of the contacts that are posted on this thread and state what you recall occurred from memory. This is just my opinion.

Someone once said "You never know until you try ."

Take care
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Antig
Did you actually purchase the system from GTBK or Dennis ?

Last edited:
Kennedy, my friend and I split the $1,000 cost of the two days. I guess, I'm still a sucker for these deals. But, fortunately, we figured out that it was a scam. My friend went to check out while I got my $500 back. As we're driving out of town, I asked my friend if he got his $500. He said that he would get it in the mail. I hit the brakes and turned the car around. They were gone from the last meeting room. They were even gone from the room where training was supposed to be held. That was another sign to me that once they got your money, they didn't even care about training you. We went to their office and waited until my friend got his $500. So, no, we didn't purchase the system.

I did purchase the system. I had to to 'get to the training' . This was under the understanding that if I thought the meeting wasn't for me I could get my money back. I walked out in the first two hours and spent hours on the phone trying to talk to someone and kept getting pushed off to others. By the time I did talk to someone they said 'you had until 10pm last night to cancel. it is in your contract.'. So sorry. I spent the next three months trying to get my money back. Every official entity AND my credit card company said GBTK had fulfilled the contract, and I was NOT going to get my money back.

Two Michigan Men Indicted For Operating A $2.1 Million Nationwide Investment Fraud Scheme

HARRISBURG – The United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania announced today that two Michigan men were indicted by a grand jury in Harrisburg on multiple charges arising out of a nation-wide investment fraud scheme.

According to United States Attorney Peter Smith, Dennis Tubbergen, age 53 , and Christopher Ostrowski, age 53, both of Michigan, were charged with allegedly defrauding investors from California to Pennsylvania between 2010 and 2013. The grand jury found that Tubbergen and Ostrowski used a company based in Grand Rapids, Michigan named GTBK Marketing to sell an investment program called Immediate Legacy (ILP).

What is the status of the lawsuit against Denis Tubbergen and GTBK Marketing?
I was in GTBK Marketing. It was back in 2010 or 2011, I believe. I was in for over 50 grand. I figured it was a lost cause. I heard about the lawsuit and that it was set for this month ?!? What timing.
Please give me any update you can.

Dennis Tubbergen is back!
This time with an annuity pitch. He's sending Silver Plated platters to get attention. Claiming to make $16 million to $20 million in annuity sales per year.
Using the name Rocket Production Systems to offer coaching programs and marketing programs which will probably have the same results as 10 years ago to those unfortunate enough to fall for this get rich quick scheme today.

246fc6ac-1af9-418e-bd53-c882d9569093.png

To get your
Part-Time Million-Dollar Business Assessment
1. Contact Information
We will use this information to assemble a business building blueprint that will show you how to move your business from its current level to a million-dollar, part-time business. Please be thorough and accurate in your answers to get the best business building blueprint prepared for you.
Question Title
* 1. First Name:
Question Title
* 2. Last Name:
Question Title
* 3. Email:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Part-Time Million-Dollar Business Assessment 2.0
upload_2023-9-25_22-27-54.jpeg

If you were one of the ones who was suckered 10-12 yrs ago, you should want to also warn your fellow agents about this individual who apparently has resurfaced with a new hook, this time annuity sales.

Back