GTL??

Hi all. Please dont slam me, I think this is my first post. I sell GTL's new health plans and I felt a need to chime in.

The plans underwritten by GTL are the AssureCare and the eSolution series plans, they are association group and are in my opinion, hands down the best coverage and prices currently available. I currently insure myself and my 3 children with AssureCare. Have a look on my site I have brochures and I think you will agree.

Assure Care is Major Medical, eSolution is HDHP

Brandy,

What companies have you compared it to that leads you to this conclusion?

we have hands down one of the worst healthcare/insurance problems in the nation, with the most per capita being uninsured. would not surprise me if more and more ins co.s started raising the rates or pulling out of TX, it is a mess here- of course the politicians are pushing a new universal plan... and wanting TX to lead the way for other states to model healthplans after....

"Texas also has the most uninsured children in the nation. Texas ranks 44th for the poor covered by Medicaid and 3rd in the rate of obesity. Texas leads the nation in teen births. "

From the Senator's Desk . . . | Senator Eliot Shapleigh - Texas Senator District 29

I don't think Brandy's website is compliant... and yes, she is in Austin... Sounds like Brandy has undergone some good ole' fashioned "Mega/UA brainwashing"

yep, austin, I live in the 512 as well..... what is "not compliant" about it? I just surfed it real quick and did not see a whole lot of probs, maybe I missed something?

yep, austin, I live in the 512 as well..... what is "not compliant" about it? I just surfed it real quick and did not see a whole lot of probs, maybe I missed something?

The verbage about Association Group plans under the FAQ's seems a bit hairy. Also, under Association Plans, she list information from the brochure in a format I'm certain has not been approved for compliance. You can't cherry pick portions of an outline of coverage and plaster them on your website...

this for one

"We have access to over 500 companies that specialize in life insurance and we guarantee the lowest rate based on your individual needs.It's not negotiable. It's the lowest rate...period."

Back