GTL??

There ya go...another expose. Is it really any wonder that people don't really want to talk to an "insurance agent"?

BTW-Anybody that would actually buy something from something called "Brandy The Broker"...would you want them as a client?

You guys are such sleuths! (hey, i didn't say sluts). How the heck did you get on this so fast and uncover so much info? Max Smart would be envious. I'm envious.

Speaking of smart, is there a way to block snoops from discovering all this about you?

You guys are such sleuths! (hey, i didn't say sluts). How the heck did you get on this so fast and uncover so much info? Max Smart would be envious. I'm envious.

Speaking of smart, is there a way to block snoops from discovering all this about you?

Forums, chat boards, websites... nothing is anonymous. Every post you make on this forum is indexed by the search engines..

Wow. Okay, let me try to start from the top...you guys better be glad I dont scare easy, ha ha...here's we go.

They have these plans in TX, I was born in TX, currently reside in TX, currently sell in TX, and probably won't leave TX.

Joshrill, where are you running quotes? I have a GA client that's 35 with a premium under $100 on eSolution. I can run quotes for you, for a family of 4 (my family), I pay less than $250/mo.

Moonlight and Margaritas (mmm, margaritas), I've compared the coverages to Humana, BCBS, ya know, their limitations, so forth so on, I can give greater detail if you need it, master.

Homeservice, I agree, TX's rates suck.

Expat, yep 512 es una a Austin, TX (trying to learn espanol for the obvious reasons, neither of my neighbors speak english). And I will make sure my brain is in gear before operating my mouth...promise.

Joshrill, not compliant? Okay, I need to do research on that, I just slapped it together fairly quickly. Complaint by who's standards, please let me know and I will ummmm get compliant! Mega, UA...no se.

STIBroker, yep, I'm on Linked in..nothing fancy, dont even use it really, I guess I should start, huh?

Hi again, Homeservice, nice to meet another austinite...coffee?

Hi again, Joshrill...you like it?? You REALLY like it?! Got it thru Moonfruit.com, not to expensive at all, you can do alot of fancy stuff with it, but I'm not the most technically saavy (sp?)
Oh, and I didnt know that I couldnt "cherry pick portions of an outline of coverage and plaster them on your website" I will change it, thanks! Lord knows I want to be compliant.

STIBroker...yeah, the quoter that I use for life boasts 500 companies. I will check on that, i may need to lower that number, thanks for pointing that out.

Moonlight and Margarits...mmmm, margaritas....what is AHCP...nevermind, I will research and find out.

Expat, I think he meant ridiculously HIGH, I beg to differ...again, i can run a dummy quote fo ya.

Joshrill, I am actually in the process of getting appointed with several different companies, maybe I should change that verbage until AFTER the companies are listed on TDI site? Please advise.

Moonlight and Margaritas....sigh...ummm, I know GTL was listed under GA, I let that license expire, but am getting it again, I know, dumb move, not sure why it doesnt show up under TX.

Homeservice, I'm an African American single mother of 3 living in the south, I've had it ALOT worse, trust me..BTW, what is AHCP? I'm a big girl, literally, my youngest is 8 months now, time to stop blaming the extra weight on the baby, ya think? Sigh.

Joshrill, I will remove the verbage until the appointments are complete and listed on TDI.

Moonlight, Margaritas, MMMM, yep, got a policy for me and my 3 beautiful chocolate babies.

Joshrill, nope actually, the coverage sold itself...I've written some deals, I have a handful of clients....gotta start somewhere.

STIBroker....your a mean one, yes it is in TX, dagnamit. I think I posted the GA/CO brochure, i will put the brochure up for the rest of the states, my bad.

Moonlight and Margaritas, youre a mean one, too. I like BrandyTheBroker, I thought it had a nice ring to it, easy to remember. Everyone that I've asked seems to like it...you no se? Come on, you no like, not even a little bit...dang. In all honestly, I am trying really hard here to be one of the good ones.

Expat, come on, Jerry? I dont even watch that mess, much rather read my latest edition of Life Insurance Selling mag.

Yeah, I've googled myself...scary.

Somarco...i dont sell GTL limited benefit plans. Assure care is Major med, eSolution is HDHP.

WHEW! Lord, have mercy. Have I been initiated?

Okay, I know I am a Newbie on here, so I understand I may have something to prove. But I'm here to learn. I've been licensed about 2 yrs now, havent been actively working, but have gotten serious about it recently.

I have alot to learn, I see, but I am here to stay. I am convinced that selling insurance is what I want to do, everything that I have done in my life has led me right back to the insurance industry.

I work nights at the IRS so I can support my bustling brood and so I can work my business during the day. Its not easy, but I'm a woman, I can do anything..(Better than...eh hem, nevermind).

So, whaduyathink, did I pass the test?

TIA!

-Brandy

Somarco...i dont sell GTL limited benefit plans. Assure care is Major med, eSolution is HDHP

Has the product changed?

-10K Deductible, 100% after that
-$2M lifetime cap
-$35 Office copay standard (4 per person per year)
-$15 Generic drug copay, no deductible
-Discount card for Branded drugs
-$10K Critical illness standard
-$10K Accident medical Expense standard

No brand Rx is NOT a real major med plan.

Okay, so for those single people with no insurance, maybe even self employed persons, that are relatively healthy and dont go to the doctor but once or twice a year. The ones that, if they have to go to the hospital for an accident (which accounts for 82% of all hospitalizations), want their deductible in the HDHP covered, you dont think eSolution is a plan with solid coverage? If you need BRANDED meds, you probably have to go to doc more than 4x/year. You can get basically anything as a generic these things, my mom, has heart failure, and is on numerous drugs, most of which, she fills generic.

Give me a break. Am I missing somthing? I didnt say eSolution was Major Medical, I said it was HDHP, isnt there a difference?

Please, can i have a different "GURU" chime in?

TIA,
Brandy

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Back