Guaranteed Issue

Very true.

However, I am thinking he is Primerica, so in the life department, he may be restricted to term. All be it higher priced term.

Are they still out there? Other than rarely finding a 20 or 30 year plan terming out or a claim I rarely run across them.
I ran into a Primerica agent the other day. I had just doorknocked a prospect when I saw her pull in to her driveway next door. (She was just returning home from her real job.) She told me that she and her mom are both declines with PFS. I’ll be writing both of them whole life FE policies.

Very true.

However, I am thinking he is Primerica, so in the life department, he may be restricted to term. All be it higher priced term.

Are they still out there? Other than rarely finding a 20 or 30 year plan terming out or a claim I rarely run across them.

Oh yes, they are, continuing to spread myths as though they are facts.

While Primerica is an industry disruptor, I wish they could do so without being trolls. I define a troll as someone who is choosing their own ignorance and mocks any attempt to teach correct principles. I can count on one hand how many true Primerica professionals I know. They don't last long in the Facebook group if they engage in such a manner.

And yes, he is. I looked up his post history and "Armstrong Financial" out of St. Louis, MO who has broker/dealer licenses with PFS Investments.

Back