Guaranteed Issue

Ridiculous and so sad people don't work together but rather make jokes, go sit down somewhere with your miserable selves not knowing a damn thing.

Ridiculous and so sad people don't work together but rather make jokes, go sit down somewhere with your miserable selves not knowing a damn thing.
Caveat, not an agent.

You get used to it, or you leave.

IMO, whatever you experience here is probably not quite as bad as being in the real world and having loaded shotguns pointed at you or being offered the opportunity to feed prospects' pet bedbugs.

First, see how you are quoted so you know that I am speaking to you rather than anyone else in this thread? That is because I used the "quote" button in the bottom right corner. That also notify you.

OK, many of us have experienced through having been contacted with, been recruited, have family and friends recruited all the way back to The Coach saying 'Just Do it'. Great speech. I have a regional buddy that I give PFS leads to and I write some of his referrals.

Also, I would wager i have written a bit more term than you.

My comment wasn't meant to knock you. I meant it. I hope you try to learn what you don't know. Just like we all have.

I work with many agents from many companies. Some as split work and some is just referring back and forth.

Last edited:
50% ain't bad! Just depends on "50% of what"?

50% of a $50,000 premium... is not a bad payday.
Very true.

However, I am thinking he is Primerica, so in the life department, he may be restricted to term. All be it higher priced term.

Are they still out there? Other than rarely finding a 20 or 30 year plan terming out or a claim I rarely run across them.

Back