Guaranteed Lifetime Income Rider on IUL

All you insurance agents constantly use insurance acronyms that a lot of us struggle to follow. IUL, GLIR, PLDP, PUAR, FE. Now we have STFU. Is this an IUL specific rider or available on WL, UL, GUL, IUL, SI, GI, FE. Do I need an IMO or FMO to STFU or contract directly for STFU
You forgot about NMO, MGA, MS, MA, MAPD, PDP, OEP, AEP, SEP, BTITD and MOFO. :laugh:

If you are so set with your contracts, contacts, and uplines why are you on the forum in the first place..

You just might be the dumbest fvck on the forum.

We all recruit everyday

"We all?". LOL You really aren't all that perceptive, are you? Plenty of producers here who have no downline and no intent of recruiting one.

I'm sending you to the kiddie table with knobby so I'll not see your reply if you feel the need to make one.

Because it is -an agents- forum. Or used to be. Where actual agents can learn and share. As in out in the open and not the sleazy contact me for our flavor of super sauce.

While it sure seems that way. No, we do not all recruit. Some of us are actual Independent Insurance Agents.

Recruiting new clients to write insurance on. Imagine if your prospects all had a similar visceral reaction to you....

I don't recruit. Apparently I'm in the wrong place... I thought this place was to share and collaborate with other industry professionals :confused:

You seek new people to write insurance on. He seeks new people to write insurance with. The rest of your statement is accurate.

You just might be the dumbest fvck on the forum.

"We all?". LOL You really aren't all that perceptive, are you? Plenty of producers here who have no downline and no intent of recruiting one.

I'm sending you to the kiddie table with knobby so I'll not see your reply if you feel the need to make one.

i'd assume internet bullying stopped in high school. Guess your mind is still @ that level.

Back