Guaranteed Lifetime Income Rider on IUL

Why even draw attention to this thread again?

Here you go. Enjoy.

View attachment 5940

Because my words were misunderstood and I cannot believe how much vitriol the people here have. Besides, I don't often get called a dumbfvck for no reason so I really wanted that individual to feel bad about their sophomoric approach to an interaction with a stranger.

Maybe they are having a bad day, so it's all good. Have a great day and a nice pic of windmills!

When I was in high school had a teacher told us someday we would buy water out of a bottle like getting a soda we couldn't imagine paying for a bottle of water that was the funniest thing that dumb bass teacher said. Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet and some of these guys might have been around before cars if that helps you understand.

Besides, I don't often get called a dumbfvck for no reason so I really wanted that individual to feel bad about their sophomoric approach to an interaction with a stranger

If I recall, he also said you were sleazy & sold some flavored special sauce & told you to STFU.

Since none of the recent posts seem to make any sense and are completely absent of context, I presume one of special friends is posting lol.

Either that or y'all really need to take an extended forum break and get your meds adjusted.

Since none of the recent posts seem to make any sense and are completely absent of context, I presume one of special friends is posting lol.

Haha, I believe I have two current posters blocked. Sometimes I see posts that make zero sense and unblock the see the topic. Usually, they annoy me again and I reblock. I don't block if someone disagrees or argues with me. Just if they annoy me.
Either that or y'all really need to take an extended forum break and get your meds adjusted.

Haha, I believe I have two current posters blocked. Sometimes I see posts that make zero sense and unblock the see the topic. Usually, they annoy me again and I reblock. I don't block if someone disagrees or argues with me. Just if they annoy me.

I can tell you that everyone on my block list annoys lol. I don't bother unblocking to see what they post. I often see "Show Ignored Content" at the bottom of a thread. Why the hell would I want to do that?!

I have six blocked: Three that I know and/or remeber why I blocked them, and three that I have know idea who or why but I would bet that they annoyed me.

Why bother putting up with that on a forum like this?

Back