Guaranteed Quality Auto Leads from Hometown Quotes

Bob Klee

Guru
100+ Post Club
Okay folks. I’ve heard & read the complaints for a long, long time. I understand that as an industry, internet lead quality has been declining over the past several years. I recognized HometownQuotes.com needed to take a stand and make changes to get better quality leads to our agents or we would continue to be no different than our competition, thus losing good agents like many here on the forum.

I alluded to parts of this program in a few posts but now I am ready to roll the Hometown Quotes "GQ" auto leads program to the Agents here on the Forum. Since I brought this product out back in May we have had only a 9% return rate from agents due to "bogus" leads. My goal is to keep them below 20%....in other words you'll have a success rate of 80%+ or I'll give you your initial deposit back.

Basics:

We will Generate 80% or more valid quoting opportunities or we will give your deposit back.
The Reasons we will Credit a lead:
  • Contact Information Invalid (invalid phone number)
  • Fraud or never requested
  • Incentivized
  • Person does not live at address, wrong phone number
  • Aged Leads
We will take the risk out of your agency leads with our Guaranteed Quality Program: “GQ”. If you receive credit for 21+ leads (out of 100….bad leads because of the above reasons) we will refund your credit card the original $200 deposit.

Details about Why our leads are better:
  • Leads sold 3 or less times to Our agents only
  • Quality, Real Time Leads
  • Leads are not shared with call centers and other lead providers
  • Free Lead Integration
    • QuoteBurst
    • Leads360
    • Dial Your Leads
    • Robo-Agent
  • Webinars/Training on how to put processes in place for success
  • Initial Deposit $200 ***If you are an Allstate Agent we are Executive Advantage Approved***
  • Personalized Account Manager at 877-542-9331
  • Price: $15.85, +++Special for Insurance-Forums.net members: $14.27 through the end of 2012.+++
  • Call or email [email protected]
Please Identify you are a Forum member when you call or email. I cannot give the Free Lead offer that is on our banner ad with these leads. [still good for “IS” Industry Standard Auto, Home, Life or Health leads. Most of you will be getting these GQ leads as Exclusive leads to start….meaning there are NO other agents on these leads….thus expensive to me to provide you….but I have to start somewhere.
Also, you must be Patient because the volume will start out very slow….but my goal is that within 90-120 days to provide you with 60-100 quoting opportunities a month or more.

Comments, as always are welcome. :biggrin:

I became an agent in 1980. I have tried, YP, Newspaper, direct mail, door knocking, cross selling and referrals. The return on the latter three methods have proven to be the most successful. Off my butt and on my feet ended in results.

Back