Guess What??

I'm not suprised you have adapted life in one of the most violent crime cities.

Good luck to you.

Yeah, crime only happens in cities. :). And Indy is safe compared to Chicago and DC. Those two cities also have some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. Though some judge just overturned DCs ban on carrying, then it got stayed for 90 days. We'll see, but I'm sure they'll come out with something similar to Illinois.

Yeah, crime only happens in cities. :). And Indy is safe compared to Chicago and DC. Those two cities also have some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. Though some judge just overturned DCs ban on carrying, then it got stayed for 90 days. We'll see, but I'm sure they'll come out with something similar to Illinois.

The bottom line is you are armed with a weapon and prepared to use it if your
prospects hassle you?

The bottom line is you are armed with a weapon and prepared to use it if your
prospects hassle you?

Why would a prospect be hassling me? You're not making any sense.:twitchy:

No,

Why are you carrying a loaded weapon to your appointments.

Why would you not? I've got a concealed weapons permit...I use it. Not really worried about granny starting chit, but the group of corner boys might try to roll shurance man...I'm not taking the risk...I'm also pretty sure I could empty a clip before most of those guys would even be able to lift their sweatshirts.

No,

Why are you carrying a loaded weapon to your appointments.

Who carries an unloaded weapon? Sheesh lol. If I was carrying (a loaded) weapon, it would be very unsafe to disarm and rearm between appointments. As long as the trigger and the safety are covered by a good holster, they are safe, but instead you want someone to (hypothetically) remove and then reholster 6-8 times a day???:nah:

Why would you not? I've got a concealed weapons permit...I use it. Not really worried about granny starting chit, but the group of corner boys might try to roll shurance man...I'm not taking the risk...I'm also pretty sure I could empty a clip before most of those guys would even be able to lift their sweatshirts.

Two different mind sets here. Some think people are crazy/paranoid for carrying. The others think they are crazy/in denial for not carrying.

----------

Never paid much attention, but I'd guess higher than that.

What does smoking have to do with this thread lol? I thought this was a 2A support group thread.

----------

Funny enough, I had to go back to the first post to see what the topic was about.

Selling death was the topic at hand!!!:laugh:

Back