Has Aetna Contacted You with Info on the Lifting of Sanctions?

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
In my market, there have been no phone calls or e-mails, etc. The Aetna Producer website will not allow ordering of supplies and the AetnaMedicare website still does not mention anything about the sanction being lifted.
I thought that they would have been "ready to roll" after being in the dog house for so long.

Re: Has Aetna Contacted You with Info on the Lifting of Sanctions

Maybe they want to handle it in house.

I was at an Aetna meeting a year or so ago when they introduced a recruiting pitch along with a sign up sheet.

They probably are cautious about going on a mass recruiting effort and opening their doors again.

They probably are cautious about going on a mass recruiting effort and opening their doors again.

the local recruiting agent is on "maternity leave"- figures. Nobody else in the company can be bothered with proactively letting the agents know what's going on. I had to find out how to order the enrollment materials through a link provided through an FMO that I'm not even contracted with. Some things with Aetna just do not change.

The email I received from Aetna states that marketing info would start being available on producer world on 06/14/2011 (today). It also states you have to be certified and provides a link for certification.

the local recruiting agent is on "maternity leave"- figures. Nobody else in the company can be bothered with proactively letting the agents know what's going on. I had to find out how to order the enrollment materials through a link provided through an FMO that I'm not even contracted with. Some things with Aetna just do not change.

Things have changed. There is a good chance they don't want agents to be able to order materials until they've made sure they've retrained them or gave them some type of preemptive warning. The days of the cattle call contracting with MA are ending.

Rceived an email from Ritter with regard to the lifting of the sanction becoming effective 7/1/11. You may want to refer to Ritter's website for info.

Aetna is up, running and ready for certified agents to start selling. I know their producer website is being updated now. If you need help with supplies, certification or product info let me know. We can point you in the right direction.
PM, call or email

We got a personal visit from an Aetna rep who knocked on our door to let us know - we must be special. I'm not kidding, and we have sold maybe 3 policies over the past 5 yrs.

We got a personal visit from an Aetna rep who knocked on our door to let us know - we must be special. I'm not kidding, and we have sold maybe 3 policies over the past 5 yrs.

I'll trade reps with you. :) Ours over here in San Antonio just don't take their jobs very seriously. I already ordered my supplies through a link supplied by an FMO that I have another contract through. Aetna can be a PITA, but there are very few options here, so I'm stuck with em.

Back