Has Anybody Used Telemedicine As an Alternative to Giving Copays?

Re: Has Anybody Used Telemedicine As an Alternative to Giving Cop

David, because of your obvious and intentional ignoring the rules, were I to go ahead and think this is a product I'd want to add to my portfolio (which I doubt), I would absolutely not sign up through you.

Cheers.

Those .info sites have wonderful reputations . . .

CallMD sounds familiar. Seems like I was contacted a year or so ago about offering this . . . to my 1000+ life group clients.

Do you have details on the cost, who it is designed for, etc.?

I have several clients who have used callMD and love it. It's usually offered as part of a package of benefits. Since reform took hold I've been adding this--> www.gapplusplan.com to every client to fill out of pocket gaps that could occur. One price for the entire family.

Checkout the Gap Plans. If you need a contact, let me know.

Thx. Never been a fan of gap plans. Defeats the purpose of the HDHP and requires policyholder (in most cases) to file a claim manually. But I will look at this and let you know.

I have several clients who have used callMD and love it. It's usually offered as part of a package of benefits. Since reform took hold I've been adding this--> www.gapplusplan.com to every client to fill out of pocket gaps that could occur. One price for the entire family.

Checkout the Gap Plans. If you need a contact, let me know.

Wow, that Gap Plus Plan is awfully convoluted, and at every turn there are more costs, additional sales options and limitations. How long does it take you to explain this one to a client, or are you truly just adding it?

Wow, that Gap Plus Plan is awfully convoluted, and at every turn there are more costs, additional sales options and limitations. How long does it take you to explain this one to a client, or are you truly just adding it?

Now wait just a minute. Your plan states...
The entire service is available to you for a monthly fee of just $30. There’s a one-time activation fee of $100 that includes your first month of service, and with calls for a diagnostic consultation, there’s a small additional charge of $20 each call.

With the Gap Plus Plan you get 5K accident benefit($100 deductible), 5K critical illness benefit, callMD(free 3 calls are free then $35 a call, no activation fee), in addition to the other benefits included. All this for $40 a month.

Convoluted, more costs? Don't bash another plan simply because it's different(and better) than the one you offer. It takes all of 15mins max to explain if you understand how it works and that includes client's questions.

Your $30 plan vs $40 Gap with accident & a little critical illness included? No brainer.

Easy Rivers, I think you're missing the point. David only gets paid on his plan, so that's clearly a better one.

Back