Has anyone ever heard of World Financial Group???????

Run, Forrest, Run!

Did you really think that selling securities in an MLM-format would serve the client best? If you want to learn about selling securities, go work for Merrill Lynch or one of those. If you want to learn financial planning, go work for a financial planner.

The only reason why companies like WFG exist is because there are many, many vulnerable people who want to believe there is an easy way to make a fortune.

Bob is exactly right. Quit asking the same question, getting the same response and asking it again. Don't throw away the business card of the person who you spoke with, and when you feel you've had enough training and experience, pull out that business card and sell him (or her) a product which will actually be useful to them!

P.S. Take a look at all the VUL policies they sold a year ago and tell us the values in the policies today. It won't be pretty!

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the advice. It seems everyone informs that I speak with that firms such as Merrill Lynch, Smith and Barney etc. Will not even look a client's way unless there is a large amount to invest. Plus the whole factor that they charge some many hundreds an hour for there time. What WFG "SUPPOSEDLY" (and I say that with suspicion after everyones advice) states is they are focusing on helping middle class America that is not fortunate enough to have the privileges of the more wealthy. I truly have a heart to want to help people. Is there any viable way to carry out this goal of reaching out to those who cant afford the high charging firms? Any ideas? How to provide families with a quality plan for their insurance needs, debt elimination, investments etc etc????? Thanks guys for your help!

Is there any viable way to carry out this goal of reaching out to those who cant afford the high charging firms? Any ideas? How to provide families with a quality plan for their insurance needs, debt elimination, investments etc etc????? WITHOUT JOINING AN OUTFIT LIKE WFG????????Thanks guys for your help!

I have answered your question already.

With regard to your most recent post, you do not need a big name firm to do what you ask, you just need to educate yourself. That does not mean licensing training.

Back