Has Anyone Used Senior Insurance Leads?

I mean you have to figure out what works for you (maybe a spreadsheet or database would come in handy here). Once you figure it out, things could have changed, so you gotta keep checking periodically.

This could be simple if you want it to be. Check out some marketing sources on metrics or analytics if you want to get tricky. Who moved my nuts? - if you will (get it? because you're a squirrel).

I understand now. I just don't get that analytical anymore. If I don't sell something once in a while I get upset and find a new lead source.

Who moved my nut?. That is funny, in a cheezy kinda way. At least to a squirrel. :D

KDR406,

I would also be interested in your senior market lead source. I work in MA, RI and ME so I won't be competing with you.

Thanks.

boy, KDR406 really opened up a can of worms on that. the people want LEADS... give the people what they want, KDR406.

i'm interested to hear myself...

I used SIL for several months on and off. Off shore calling with thick accents. They were hit or miss with MA but when that was regulated they became less effective.

I used them recently for non-MA business and "we have a problem Houston" if you get my drift.

So far they have been very honorable with their credits but I am currently waiting for my last credit from them which should wrap up my last campaign. I will post a reply when this happens if the credit is correct. If it is not correct I will be posting in this forum.

Another great purpose of this forum allows the agents and brokers to police the vendors. When you anylize the insurance marketing world it is a "SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL"!!

Last edited:
I want to add that SIL has a great purpose for the right agents in the right market places. The main thing is that they are not taking peoples money and they have an honorable system for credits.

I will update on my last credit.

Hope this helps

Back