Health Care Reform Marketing Strategies

investmentmaverick

What are the most effective health care reform marketing strategies?
Walking and talking to individuals that most likely do not have health insurance such as massage therapists, personal trainers, hair cut salons? How about a car wrap? Setting up in front of a target or wal mart and collecting names? I have given a few powerpoint presentations on health care reform to networking groups that have resulted in sales. What is the most effective venue to reach the 7 million consumers that Kathleen Sebelius expects to enroll in California exchanges the first year? I would appreciate feedback from agents on their type of hcr strategies and the result.

What are the most effective health care reform marketing strategies?
Walking and talking to individuals that most likely do not have health insurance such as massage therapists, personal trainers, hair cut salons? How about a car wrap? Setting up in front of a target or wal mart and collecting names? I have given a few powerpoint presentations on health care reform to networking groups that have resulted in sales. What is the most effective venue to reach the 7 million consumers that Kathleen Sebelius expects to enroll in California exchanges the first year? I would appreciate feedback from agents on their type of hcr strategies and the result.

I am full of ideas, too many in fact. If interested, I can charge you a fee for consulting ($100/hr). I've been doing IFP for 10 yrs, and studying this law for hours a day for 3 years. Otherwise, no free lunch here.

Latest posts

Back