Health Insurance IMO Recommendation

I wouldn't have a clue. I stopped doing U65 when O'bamacrap came out.

Now is the time to get back in to Goillini! Not sure what your core business is but providing another solution for a client is always a plus and help retain them.

If you have a background, the products are simple. You only need 2 carriers...easy online tools and great comp. Let me know if you want some info, happy to share it (there's going to be more than enough business to go around).

Now is the time to get back in to Goillini! Not sure what your core business is but providing another solution for a client is always a plus and help retain them.

If you have a background, the products are simple. You only need 2 carriers...easy online tools and great comp. Let me know if you want some info, happy to share it (there's going to be more than enough business to go around).
I have no desire to get back into the U65 market. I'm strictly in the senior market. :yes:

I get that goillini! Senior market is my core business and then I helped a couple of union guys make sense of their retiree option and they asked if I could help their wives who were facing $1,200 per month COBRA rates when their husbands T65.....I get a couple calls a week from someone in that group in the same situation. My typical case for the wife is STM, Indemnity Plan, CHAS that saves them $400-$800 each month on premiums and likely no out of pocket costs for care (except rx, although that's changing with the new 3 year STM plans) and I make $175-$280 MONTHLY on the comp (yeah, that's $2,000-$3,000+ per year)for first year comp on the wife's solution. Everyone is happy! And i Consider it a bonus when the husband actually listens that his retiree "Plan F" is 2.5 x what he would pay for a Plan G on the market and I actually write the Med Supp.
If nothing else, I don't see why to not have it in your back pocket to help the spouses you come across losing coverage when your client goes on Medicare.

I get that goillini! Senior market is my core business and then I helped a couple of union guys make sense of their retiree option and they asked if I could help their wives who were facing $1,200 per month COBRA rates when their husbands T65.....I get a couple calls a week from someone in that group in the same situation. My typical case for the wife is STM, Indemnity Plan, CHAS that saves them $400-$800 each month on premiums and likely no out of pocket costs for care (except rx, although that's changing with the new 3 year STM plans) and I make $175-$280 MONTHLY on the comp (yeah, that's $2,000-$3,000+ per year)for first year comp on the wife's solution. Everyone is happy! And i Consider it a bonus when the husband actually listens that his retiree "Plan F" is 2.5 x what he would pay for a Plan G on the market and I actually write the Med Supp.
If nothing else, I don't see why to not have it in your back pocket to help the spouses you come across losing coverage when your client goes on Medicare.
But STM's don't cover pre-existing. :no:

But STM's don't cover pre-existing. :no:

Right and probably wouldn't get approved through UW. I would say I run into that maybe 1 out of every 12-15. And with these 3-year STM plans. pre-ex only applies the first year. Why would a healthy person that pre-ex wouldn't impact pay for Obamacare or COBRA??

Right and probably wouldn't get approved through UW. I would say I run into that maybe 1 out of every 12-15. And with these 3-year STM plans. pre-ex only applies the first year. Why would a healthy person that pre-ex wouldn't impact pay for Obamacare or COBRA??

Sent you a PM would like to speak with you. Thanks!

Based on links below, doesn't look like either KS or IL residents get 3 yrs of STM plans, and I think IL rules are tighter than KS.

Short-term health insurance in Kansas

Short-term health insurance in Illinois

Based on links below, doesn't look like either KS or IL residents get 3 yrs of STM plans, and I think IL rules are tighter than KS.

Short-term health insurance in Kansas

Short-term health insurance in Illinois

Yeah, KS is a tough place (Broker’s and consumers) they do allow 12 month terms with one renewal so I am hopefully that a two term plan, both terms underwritten at the time of initial app will be approved by the state but so far they haven’t approved any of the new carrier filings.

I sell nationally, though, so am able to help people with access to more consumer friendly plans. UW is pretty simple but depends on conditions and meds.

Back