Health Sherpa

1manshow

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pa
Anyone have a good review on using this access point to write ACA?

Venturing back into health insurance in my agency and helping find good access and markets for my producers

Are they all 50 states?

When I try to set up agency acct it doesn't give Pa on the dropdown

We are Pa, NY, KY

would not do ACA with out them....here is reason 1.....you know when your client has been snaked.....sent this to a client with wtf....who did you let into your account to make changes and remove me as agent....she tells me NOBODY....and can I please find out who did this.....wtf.jpg

so I log into her account and do a report change and found this......
134042743_705385926787922_4084315028344689323_n.png

So Teffany thought it would be a good idea to snake my client and steal my commission....well Teffany is going to get a rude awakening......upload_2021-1-4_13-37-16.jpg

would not do ACA with out them....here is reason 1.....you know when your client has been snaked.....sent this to a client with wtf....who did you let into your account to make changes and remove me as agent....she tells me NOBODY....and can I please find out who did this.....View attachment 6645

so I log into her account and do a report change and found this......
View attachment 6646

So Teffany thought it would be a good idea to snake my client and steal my commission....well Teffany is going to get a rude awakening......View attachment 6648
On the other hand, if they did actually contact another agent and that agent updated the application because of that, you really don't have a right to change anything.

On the other hand, if they did actually contact another agent and that agent updated the application because of that, you really don't have a right to change anything.
On the other hand if you know your clients they do not go to other agents......

upload_2021-1-4_13-51-37.png

On the other hand if you know your clients they do not go to other agents......

View attachment 6652
You would have to prove that they did not actually talk to that other agent, people do forget. Otherwise, you are guilty of exactly what you are complaining about. This is why with all of my clients I get a signed document stating they want me as their agent for the year.

You would have to prove that they did not actually talk to that other agent, people do forget. Otherwise, you are guilty of exactly what you are complaining about. This is why with all of my clients I get a signed document stating they want me as their agent for the year.

The CMS has the ability to check who logged into accounts.....now add that I have a client willing to testify that she did not give Teffany Brannon approval to access her account and make changes....I had 3 clients that ether other agent or was blank. I call the other two and one told me she had someone help her and changed plans and hung up.....I let that one go and another that just has a blank under agent which tells me he went in and did a change and marked no one was helping him.....he has not returned my calls so let him go also.....but when this bitch tried to steal one of my clients and can prove it with the clients backing then she gets nailed to the wall...... http://teffanyinsuranceservices.com/

The CMS has the ability to check who logged into accounts.....now add that I have a client willing to testify that she did not give Teffany Brannon approval to access her account and make changes....I had 3 clients that ether other agent or was blank. I call the other two and one told me she had someone help her and changed plans and hung up.....I let that one go and another that just has a blank under agent which tells me he went in and did a change and marked no one was helping him.....he has not returned my calls so let him go also.....but when this bitch tried to steal one of my clients and can prove it with the clients backing then she gets nailed to the wall...... Teffany Insurance
Then the better question is, how did the other agent get your clients information to even make the changes?

Back