Health Sherpa

Then the better question is, how did the other agent get your clients information to even make the changes?
Thats what my client wants the answer to......but really......if you back door a name and a birthday you can get into any account........always thought this is the biggest security threat to healthcare.gov ......come on.....I could get a Big Wave referral and look them up on white pages and get their birthday and log into their account and put my name in and log out and nobody would be the wiser.......

Thats what my client wants the answer to......but really......if you back door a name and a birthday you can get into any account........
That's true, of course. But you would have to be able to get that information somehow. And of course, not every insurance agent is honest like you and I are.

But....really do like the current set up when working leads.....the ability to go in and fix their account with just a name and a birthday rocks.....it is a bitch walking someone through setting up a new account.....AND HOW IN THE *** DOES THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS YOU SO WELL THEY ASK YOU QUALIFYING QUESTIONS ONLY YOU WOULD KNOW....like what was the name of your first pet.......

so all you have to do is buy a list of names and birthdays and you are good to go.....hahaha....hell I have over 4000 facebook friends with birthdays listed in their account......

PA is a STATE BASED EXCHANGE for 2021.

You have to certify to sell and use the STATES piece of $#$@! system that they built. HealthSherpa is only used in states that use the FEDERAL MARKETPLACE.

No offense but if you do not know this you should not be writing ACA business.

PA is a STATE BASED EXCHANGE for 2021.

You have to certify to sell and use the STATES piece of $#$@! system that they built. HealthSherpa is only used in states that use the FEDERAL MARKETPLACE.

No offense but if you do not know this you should not be writing ACA business.
For that matter, I believe KY is also State Exchange in 2021 as well.

but this page draws the line on ethical and non-ethical.......View attachment 6654

Guess I just don't think like a crooked agent ;) lol
I have been a broker for 28 years......thats because I have looked at all the angles....it has helped me conserve my book.....I have clients I still get a commission today that I sold over 20n years ago.....there is short cuts in this biz but could kick you out of the biz....so you have to ask yourself...are you happy and able to pay your bills being a honest broker......

Back