Health Sherpa

Well if there are that many people confused there may be somewhat of an issue with the way it's presented. So if you go through a carrier and only quote their plans and go enroll people through that pathway it is compliant. Doesn't seem like a very good set up for the consumer because that would tend to make agents look at less carriers.

I guess the other way is health Sherpa that shows all the carriers. I was planning to start using that anyway so I guess I won't have a problem going forward
You can have a combined approach. Quoting at healthcare.gov and enrolling through the carrier website.

100% Sherp since day 1.

I have 3 off ex, total. All for a specific plan and based on income source, they aren’t getting a subsidy. Ever.

As your book grows, having everyone in one place becomes super critical.

100% Sherp since day 1.

I have 3 off ex, total. All for a specific plan and based on income source, they aren’t getting a subsidy. Ever.

As your book grows, having everyone in one place becomes super critical.

Just curious since you seem to deal with 90% wealthy people . Surely your clients aren’t getting sudsidies on aca? But I’m willing to bet there the type that have $5 mil plus of assets and little net income and are getting silver 94% csr’s .

I've only been doing ACA for 2 years now, Health Sherpa is amazing and the chat feature for broker assistance is quick and pleasant. I wish there was a HS equivalent for medicare and all things P&C.

Just curious since you seem to deal with 90% wealthy people . Surely your clients aren’t getting sudsidies on aca? But I’m willing to bet there the type that have $5 mil plus of assets and little net income and are getting silver 94% csr’s .

Oh it’s ugly. People making 100K getting a subsidy with 1 person in the house.

Or playing with the taxable income to get a subsidy.

I also have more than 100 husband/wife groups, to get them PPO, damn the expense.

Got a bunch of mentally ill people too, that I get the parents on the phone to discuss a $15K 1099, to get them subsidy eligible since TX didn’t expand Medicaid

It’s all over the map.

Back