Health Sherps " Customer No Service"

I love HealthSherpa. I've been a huge fan since they launched. I still think they had (and can have again) the best enrollment platform available by far.

That said, it's virtually impossible to get ahold of them for issues, which since they have decided to completely change their sites' workflow and underlying code so drastically, have become prevalent on the site.

Just finding a Phone # to reach support was quite a task in itself. Which is ridiculous when you launch a new platform 2 days before its going to be in FULL affect!

Still love them, my comments are geared towards their lack of support as the title suggests.

ps-if you do manage to get one on the phone, they handle things with incredible professionalism.

I completely support your opinions and sincerely hope somebody from HealthSherpa ( Ning) will heed this and other comments and do something about it. Just to avoid misconceptions, HealthSherpa is the Best webbroker out there, but just a little or a lot of more customer support would make it triple A

That is interesting considering I emailed them at about 6 pm yesterday and here we are 26 hours later and no response. And I'm certainly not on here bashing them.

Just an update. More than four days and no response from Sherpa. It's safe to say they have bitten off more than they can chew. What a shame.

Just an update. More than four days and no response from Sherpa. It's safe to say they have bitten off more than they can chew. What a shame.

As a user of HS who acknowledges the superiority of the app , I'm genuinely worried on why this company insists on having such terrible customer service. I've tried to rationalize the answer as a business plan with little or no overhead costs, but in today's business world this doesn't make any sense.
I'm outreaching to somebody from HS to reply to all the threads and enlighten us.

Hi Folks,

Gerry from HealthSherpa here. Hope the weekend is off to a good start.

I'll be an additional member of the HealthSherpa team helping respond and surface your feedback to our team. Both Cat and Ning, who head our Product and Engineering teams, frequently comb through the forums as well. I do sit two desks over from Ning, so he's well within earshot and I can yell at him for you if you need me to.

For some context of the "growing pains" that we're adjusting to, we now have over 10,000 FFM agent accounts and are processing thousands of apps daily from over 3,000 of you already during the first 10 days of OEP3 alone.

As a general rule of thumb, for issues with individual applications or that are otherwise very specific, a good way to get a hold of us will be e-mail. We do have a robust ticketing system, so your issue will not fall through the cracks and is tracked until resolution. Our engineering and support teams have grown recently as well. We won't stop trying harder.

For feature requests, suggestion, concerns, complaints, etc. that the broader community can benefit from, this forum can continue to be a great place for that. Your feedback is a real gift, and we appreciate the open conversation here.

I love HealthSherpa. I've been a huge fan since they launched. I still think they had (and can have again) the best enrollment platform available by far.

That said, it's virtually impossible to get ahold of them for issues, which since they have decided to completely change their sites' workflow and underlying code so drastically, have become prevalent on the site.

Just finding a Phone # to reach support was quite a task in itself. Which is ridiculous when you launch a new platform 2 days before its going to be in FULL affect!

Still love them, my comments are geared towards their lack of support as the title suggests.

ps-if you do manage to get one on the phone, they handle things with incredible professionalism.

It's been about seven days I emailed (about 5 times) regarding a disturbing issue I need addressed and still no reply. Maybe to much turkey and few employees to take care of "us" , the customers.

Ameneses, sorry to hear that we haven't yet gotten you a resolution to your issue.

Would you mind sending me in private message your email id on HealthSherpa, and a brief description of your concern? Can make sure that we get back to you today.

Cheers

Back