HealthNet - Farm Bureau

wildcat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
No. Cal.
Since the move to HealthNet, has anyone had any luck with the Farm Bureau plans. Or is the services and hold times still bad?

I haven't tried since a few apps were caught in the midde of the transition around November/December. What a mess that was!

Since the move to HealthNet, has anyone had any luck with the Farm Bureau plans. Or is the services and hold times still bad?

I haven't tried since a few apps were caught in the midde of the transition around November/December. What a mess that was!

I'm told by other agents that it is still a mess and the HN knows it and has brought in a team of consultants to fix it.

HN products are good but I've found their agent support and customer support to be a train-wreck.

Al

I'm told by other agents that it is still a mess and the HN knows it and has brought in a team of consultants to fix it.

HN products are good but I've found their agent support and customer support to be a train-wreck.

Al

I've not dealt with the Farm Bureau aspect at all, but I will say my experience with Health Net is the exact opposite of Al's. It's the one health provider I call, never end up on hold for more than a moment, and they always answer the questions (not always with the answer I want). Of course, I write an okay amount of business with them, and usually call at off the wall times, which probably helps.

Now, don't get me going about Kaiser broker services..... YIKES! Funny thing is, sometimes they are great, sometimes not. Guess it depends on their overall workload that week.

Dan

Seems like every carrier is having long wait times the last month of so. Not sure why. Last 2 days HNet has averaged about 15 mins hold, Cross about the same and Shield about 10 mins. Likely I am calling a peak times, although I can't imagine that many agents are calling agent services all day long...but then, again...!

I hope they are not reducing staffing.

I submitted a Health Net FB health insurance application recently and the underwriting seemed fairly quick.

Seems like every carrier is having long wait times the last month of so. Not sure why. Last 2 days HNet has averaged about 15 mins hold, Cross about the same and Shield about 10 mins. Likely I am calling a peak times, although I can't imagine that many agents are calling agent services all day long...but then, again...!

I hope they are not reducing staffing.

I've never figured out when peak times to call are. I do find early mornings, right at opening time, tends to work reasonably well. People seem to start calling around 10, but your experience may differ.

Personally, put me on hold for 15 minutes, no big deal, just tell me that I'll be on hold for 15 minutes. I always have things I can do, if I'm not sitting there twiddling my thumbs wondering if I'll be next....

Wish I had a dollar for everytime I picked up call waiting, answered my clients question, and came back to the call on hold......

Dan

Hello Guys!

I submit a lot of business to many different carriers and Health Net FB is one of them. I am GA with Health Net FB . I know how slow and confusing their transaction was but Its much better now. I noticed some application get approved with in few days and status you can see online now. They started to use the same underwriting system as Health Net.
By the way, if any of you still not appointed to sell their plans feel free to contact me or download contract on my website http://askoleg.com/start_sell_health_insurance.htm

Have to say, I have had nothing but great experiences with Health Net recently for myself, as well as my fiance who called the Medical hotline to get some info to see if she should go to the doctor or not. The underwriting has been fast as well.

Have to say, I have had nothing but great experiences with Health Net recently for myself, as well as my fiance who called the Medical hotline to get some info to see if she should go to the doctor or not. The underwriting has been fast as well.

Where are you located?

This is good to hear because HN has been a service-disaster for a long time. Maybe I'll give them a second look although in N.Cal. they don't have the same "good name" as the blues do. There are a lot of folks here who remember being on hold for hours trying to settle a claim or get someone to talk to.... because they were told by their doctors that their claims were not being paid (not denied... they just fell off the edge of the world!)

Al

Back