Healthspring Reduces Its Minimum Production Requirement

wehotex

Guru
1000 Post Club
Houston, Tex
Just received an e-mail that says that the 5 app minimum was meant to "engage" their agents, but that they basically fu#ked up. They lowered the minimum to only ONE (1) 2014 app! I guess that they're THAT desperate for agents to write their crappy products. I wrote ZERO in this AEP. I may write ONE next week in case they have a minimum production of 1 for 2015.

Just received an e-mail that says that the 5 app minimum was meant to "engage" their agents, but that they basically fu#ked up. They lowered the minimum to only ONE (1) 2014 app! I guess that they're THAT desperate for agents to write their crappy products. I wrote ZERO in this AEP. I may write ONE next week in case they have a minimum production of 1 for 2015.

I got the same email last week. Their MAPD here in Atlanta isn't crappy. In fact, it's one of the top plans here.

I got this email as well, three days before the last day of AEP. They went from a minimum requirement of 12, to 5, to 1 trying to salvage the bad blood they had created with their contracted agents, I presume. Too late for this agent. After the first announcement of a minimum, I decided not to recertify with them for next year, and moved the few clients I had with them to other carriers.

I got this email as well, three days before the last day of AEP. They went from a minimum requirement of 12, to 5, to 1 trying to salvage the bad blood they had created with their contracted agents, I presume. Too late for this agent. After the first announcement of a minimum, I decided not to recertify with them for next year, and moved the few clients I had with them to other carriers.

I wish that I had much fewer Mbs with them. As luck would have it, their benefits sucked for 2015 anyway. It was very easy to switch them out into better plans.

----------

I wish that I had much fewer Mbs with them. As luck would have it, their benefits sucked for 2015 anyway. It was very easy to switch them out into better plans.
They should have given a better apology than that.

Back