height and weight

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
My old stand by used to be Trans.
I broke up with them. LOL! They are now like a bad girlfriend.
They will not even talk with me. I have a few death claims ever now and then.
Who has no height and weight questions?
Thanks!!

My old stand by used to be Trans.
I broke up with them. LOL! They are now like a bad girlfriend.
They will not even talk with me. I have a few death claims ever now and then.
Who has no height and weight questions?
Thanks!!
I've never heard of that before: was Trans, but isn't anymore? Those stories are never covered by the media.

I use Accendo/Aetna for H/W issues.

CICA, in theory, would be a great one for H/W too. I sent in documents to get appointed with CICA almost 2 months ago and have not heard anything back. Plus, others on the forum seem to be having some drafting/billing issues with them, so I might hold off on them a little bit once I am appointed just to give them more time to work out any kinks.

If you’re having issues getting contracted, reach out to me, we could typically push out a contract on that product pretty quick

If you’re having issues getting contracted, reach out to me, we could typically push out a contract on that product pretty quick
Thanks for the offer but I actually just got it sorted out today. Called the CICA contact number listed on my SIRCON submission since it had an extension and was able to get through in 3 minutes to talk to someone.

She said they sent an email to me last week 1/3, but I couldn't find it anywhere so she resent it and now I'm good to go. Still took almost 2 months, but at least its over.

Back