State:
    Tennessee
    "Liberal"? Them's fighting words.. :mad:

2. DayTimer

DayTimer Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Yikes! :shocked:

This part of the business gives the whole business a bit of stench.

3. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    Well, Wahington's a Liberal state....and he's acting like a Liberal, not releasing her for spite. We'll have to start calling him Oregon "Nancy" Taxer. :yes:

Get off the Schitt er Nancy and give her her release!!!:mad:

4. goillini52

goillini52 MAGA...Eat More Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    I just tried to send this message to Oregon Nancy, and an alert came up saying I can't start a conversation with OregonDave. I guess Nancy blocked me before I even tried to commuicate with him, so I guess he'll have to read it here.. :twitchy:

"So Dave, why be a prick? What have you got to gain by being a prick. Only a slimeball would do what you're doing to Lisa. I doubt you'll be getting any more business from the Forum after the truth comes out about the kind of person you are. Of course, the sooner you release her, the less bad publicity you'll get, and the sooner it'll die down. Bad news travels fast!!! Now, why don't you do the right thing."

For anybody that would like to leave OregonNancy a message, here you go. :biggrin:

https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/oregondave.36021/

5. Northeast Agent

Northeast Agent Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    I called AHCP (the FMO he's with) to see what active appointments I still have (several, it turns out) with him. I'm going to have them terminated since I don't use them. And it turns out, all the letters I received regarding Nat Gen were to let me know that I was being terminated with Time Insurance Companies... Nat Gen keeps the appointments open forever.

So I wrote and mailed a letter to Nat Gen to complain about his refusal to release me as he "introduced" me to them. I asked to be terminated if they can't do anything else.

I'll post an update if/when they reply back.