Help!!! I Need a CRM

I would suggest a CRM with comprehensive process management tools behind that helps to oversee a complete customer journey from the initial communication through repeat sales. The need is there even when there is no interest expressed whatsoever which means that the process of gaining leads and turning them into loyal customers starts way beyond the first hello. The CRM system can help you to identify the need and nurture leads while providing the best customer experience possible (read marketing+sales+support+ongoing maintenance) and map the journey on every stage of customer interaction. I would like to recommend you bpm’online – a process-based software for sale, marketing and service automation.

I would suggest a CRM with comprehensive process management tools behind that helps to oversee a complete customer journey from the initial communication through repeat sales. The need is there even when there is no interest expressed whatsoever which means that the process of gaining leads and turning them into loyal customers starts way beyond the first hello. The CRM system can help you to identify the need and nurture leads while providing the best customer experience possible (read marketing+sales+support+ongoing maintenance) and map the journey on every stage of customer interaction. I would like to recommend you bpm’online – a process-based software for sale, marketing and service automation.

I take it you're selling this system since this is the 2nd CRM post where you've appeared with the same spiel?

Hello all. I am in my second year of insurance and have come to the realization that i need a crm. There are so many to choose from and it is overwhelming. Is Salesforce a good option? I am a life and health agent. I downloaded the trial version and noticed it focuses more on p & c and not so much life and health.

Any recommendations?

I like a lot of features that radiusbob offers but it looks and feels a bit clunky.

I used to be on multiple different systems, I switched to AgencyIntel because of its features and security. A lot of systems out there are not HIPPA compliant. Works great IMO.

A CRM system will also be of no use if you are not organised. To get the benefit of having a CRM system you and your colleagues need to use it and keep it up to date else it will fall into disuse and its demise will be self-fulfilling. A CRM system will help you to be organised, but it can’t organise itself for you.

If you or you're using Gmail, check out NetHunt CRM. It's a CRM inside the inbox. It's easy to use for the insurance business (and basically any type of agency). Pretty cheap for a small team and includes email campaigns, tracking and follow-ups.

If you or you're using Gmail, check out NetHunt CRM. It's a CRM inside the inbox. It's easy to use for the insurance business (and basically any type of agency). Pretty cheap for a small team and includes email campaigns, tracking and follow-ups.

I would second NetHunt. I currently use Cloze, which is also GMail based. I would recommend looking at Cloze too.

Streak is another Gmail Inbox based CRM, but Cloze and NetHunt are much better imo.

While it depends on what features you really want... I like Zoho a lot. My phone system integrates with it... client or lead calls, their "page" opens with all my notes...

I also am a huge fan of Zoho. I have probably spent well over 100 hours looking at many different systems. If you were telling me you were going to sell property & casualty then you really need to consider a system that is going to generate accords and receive Ivan's downloads, but if you are solely life and health then I would give Zoho a serious look. It's highly customizable, and has a great mobile app as well.

If you were looking for something that is very simple and you really just want to track X-Dates and Contacts then the best system is going to be Pipedrive. It's more of a pipeline manager then a CRM though.

Personally, I've been amazed by Salesforce as it functions as a CRM.

I'm exploring TechCanary and some of the "upfitters" for to enable IVANS download and Acord forms within Salesforce, but on it's own, Salesforce is amazing.

Don't let the pricing scare you, either. You can negotiate to monthly payments rather than a year upfront (with a 12 month agreement), and you might get lucky at the end of the month with other spiffs.

Back