Help I need senior citizen leads

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinuranceguy
"Dont waste a second calling any lead company. Waste of time and money. Your best leads are going to be getting on the phone and setting your own appointments.

By far, the best leads, the cheapest leads, and best return of Investment.

Yuck, Prospect Zone! Some of the worse leads out there if you ask me.

Buy a names list and start setting!"

Will you share your phone script?

It's not about "having a script". It is about having a conversation with the prospect.

I would be glad to share with you what I say on the phone but I can guarantee you that it won't work for you. Why? Because you are not me.

I'm certain that if I tried to be Ramiz I would fall flat on my face. Why? Because I am not him. I can't say what he says, the way he says it.

I developed my approach with a new prospect over months of trial and error. I learned that each situation is different.

It is a whole lot more than having words in front of you. It is the inflection in your voice, when to pause and when not to pause. Asking questions you already know the answer to in an attempt to get to the ones you don't know the answers to. A lot of it is just the timing of what you say. Comedians make millions by just getting the timing correct.

When to interject humor, when not to. When to thank them for their time and ask if you can call at a later date before you totally piss them off. I have made thousands and thousands of calls and each one is different.

When you end a call while you are learning, take a minute and analyze what just took place. What did you do right and where did you screw up. Did you talk to them like a telemarketer or did you attempt to have a conversation with them?

Did you say, "Hey Bill, how you doing? I've been trying to reach you for a couple of days." Or do you say, "Mr. Smith my name is xx and the reason I'm calling is..."?

You call me Frank and say "how you doing" all you are going to hear is a disparaging remark about your heritage and the sound of the receiver being slammed on the phone.

Spend about 16 hours with me and I would be able to help you get started developing "your" approach over the phone. One that represents who you are, not who I am. The operative word is "started". It is still going to take you several months to hone what you say and how you say it so you are comfortable with whoever you are talking to.

There are no shortcuts to being successful on the phone.

A good cheap place to get seniors call lists is knowledgebase marketing, my contact is Beverly Cranfil, 1-972-664-3637.

Had good results during aep/oep 2008 using their lists.

Hello my name is Ramiz, Im calling you today with important information about the new cuts and changes in Medicare...

Ill be in your area wed ... does 2 oclock sound OK?

Of course its not that simple... but the key is having a convo...

My company can provide you with leads for people who are turning 65. The are no cost to you, as long as you sell them with companies you are appointed with thru us.

Back