Help I need senior citizen leads

My company can provide you with leads for people who are turning 65. The are no cost to you, as long as you sell them with companies you are appointed with thru us.

WHy do you keep advertising "no cost leads"? We all know that leads are not free. You should say.......We provide our agents with leads that only cost you $100 out of every policy you sell, and you better sell atleast 5 of those policies to pay for the leads that cost us $360 or we won't buy you anymore. :biggrin:

WHy do you keep advertising "no cost leads"? We all know that leads are not free. You should say.......We provide our agents with leads that only cost you $100 out of every policy you sell, and you better sell atleast 5 of those policies to pay for the leads that cost us $360 or we won't buy you anymore. :biggrin:

There is another bucket of cold water on the idea of free leads. Drat, the bad luck.:realmad:

moonlight, you have obviously been done wrong by someone. Our leads are no cost to our agents. To start out we generate 20 leads for you, and if you do not sell any of them, we do not charge you. Is there a cost for you? No, there isn't. What are you selling in florida? AARP? I can give you a comparison on the commissions if you're interested.

My FMO will send me T65 leads as long as I work them. No big deal. I find there are good FMOs and bad ones. I finally made it to a good one in Florida that covers the nation.

Back