Help with Mobile App

MYOWNCO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Got a new phone. Can't post a new thread from it. Can't see "Post New Thread" when I use the app--anybody? Galaxy S5...

Are you able to log in?

Can you post a screenshot. Thanks

I'm able to log in but do not see post a new thread anywhere. Send me a screen shot of what it should look like. I don't think I have the capability to send you a screen shot. I can do everything but post a new thread again because it's not showing up.

Here's a screenshot.

I think you may have issues with logging in. It works well with my S4, so theoretically it should work the same with S5 too.

On your Android device, clear the app cache by going to Settings > Application Manager > Insurance Forums. Tap both buttons: Clear Cache and Clear Data.

Reopen the app, login to forum and you will be able to post a new thread again as in screenshot.

Hope this helps.
Val.

Attachments

• forum-app.jpg
    forum-app.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 9
Here's a screenshot.

I think you may have issues with logging in. It works well with my S4, so theoretically it should work the same with S5 too.

On your Android device, clear the app cache by going to Settings > Application Manager > Insurance Forums. Tap both buttons: Clear Cache and Clear Data.

Reopen the app, login to forum and you will be able to post a new thread again as in screenshot.

Hope this helps.
Val.

So when I press on your app on my s5 and I can do everything but post a new thread, I'm not logged in? ????

I don't know how your phone is working.

It may be a local cache problem, it may be that your Android device is not letting the expiring cookies to be replaced.

If you follow the steps I described, I think it will work.

Thanks,
Val.

Val - I don't know how to do a screen shot but clearing everything had no effect, nor does the screen look anything like what you posted.

Rick

Rick,

Did you have to login again after clearing cache/data etc... ?

The new thread icon and the rest (from screenshot) are shown when you tap/press the "rectangle" button on your Android phone.

Screenshot on most Androids is made when power button and home button are pressed at once.

Here's the screen shot. I did clear everything and had to re-login.

1.png

Rick

Back