• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Here are cms agent fmv commissions just released

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have no idea if the renewal commisions of $30.25 a month ( $363 annual ) or $26.08($313 annual or a 2% raise ) take effect in 2025 or 2026

Attachments

• IMG_8503.png
    IMG_8503.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 61
I'm 99% sure of this - but they are not "separating out" an extra $100/$50 broker admin fee - i.e. this includes it already.

I'm 99% sure of this - but they are not "separating out" an extra $100/$50 broker admin fee - i.e. this includes it already.
I know it includes it . If you write mapd to mapd during aep you get the $363 or $710 new to Medicare . I just don’t know with all your plans you didn’t move during aep Will you get the extra $50 a yr renewal ? Until 2020 nobody increased the renewals yearly as fmv went up . They treated it like med sup with premiums rising your renewals don’t go up . Another thing few agents are talking about . Carriers could leave some good plans in place and make them non commissionable. Personally I don’t work for free and neither does 98% of the country . So I either move that client and if they don’t want to fine . I’m no longer their agent

Back