• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Here are cms agent fmv commissions just released

This /\/\/\

$26.08---$313 annual a 2% raise take effect in 2025

this is true but you also get half the $100 for admin

which comes to $363 or $726 for new to Medicare the $626 pluss $100 for admin
That’s true on mapd to mapd new . Nobody’s commented on the $50 extra or $4.15 a month in previous renewal business

On 700 MAPD clients that is a $40000.00/year raise. Not bad. Of course I know the sky is falling and 75% of my clients will be switching plans due to all the massive changes coming to Medicare.
lol lol . You’re living in a dream world counting your renewals . You’ll be moving clients plans around or the best closers on the planet like me will . We’ll all reconvene after oep April and discuss the 5 month period. I’ve I’m wrong I’ll gladly admit it

lol lol . You’re living in a dream world counting your renewals . You’ll be moving clients plans around or the best closers on the planet like me will . We’ll all reconvene after oep April and discuss the 5 month period. I’ve I’m wrong I’ll gladly admit it
I pray daily you don't come into my area because I could never compete with a hot shot like you. I still think you are a 20 something living in Mommy's basement and just spewing shit all day long to get a rise out of people.

seems clear in the math in the PDF
how else would it make sense?
Because company’s have before not given the increase on previous business . The $50 extra is an extra payment .Plus I’ve read several pieces which say the increase to renewals of $50 not in force till 2026 . Time will tell . I hope it is

Because company’s have before not given the increase on previous business . The $50 extra is an extra payment .Plus I’ve read several pieces which say the increase to renewals of $50 not in force till 2026 . Time will tell . I hope it is
. The $50 extra is an extra payment

ok Please explain this

CMS is just giving us something extra just as a tip or what does that mean extra?

so your take is we get this Extra payment and then we get another $50 2026 as well?

I have heard all the same stuff too, but here is the black and white and you would need to make sense of that extra money

I dont because CMS is just going to give us Extra just because

Whatever isn’t I’m not writing them.
It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out, especially if they dont all go non commissionable. I like to think a few of the CEOs were agents at one point in time, and they can appreciate us from that experience.

I can certainly see a few carriers going non commissionable, like smartsaver did. Even if they get a bunch of enrollments, and the "smoothing" ends up in a lot of unpaid bills, (which cannot lead to Disenrollment), the carrier will still face lost revenues. We all know this will happen with the smoothing. There are quite a few beneficiaries that dont pay their coinsurance already on the A&B side.

It might be a good idea for carriers to keep agents in their corner.

Back