• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Here are cms agent fmv commissions just released

. The $50 extra is an extra payment

ok Please explain this

CMS is just giving us something extra just as a tip or what does that mean extra?

so your take is we get this Extra payment and then we get another $50 2026 as well?

I have heard all the same stuff too, but here is the black and white and you would need to make sense of that extra money

I dont because CMS is just going to give us Extra just because
Cms is not giving us anything . There asking carriers to do it making up for no
Marketing money or hra income . Honestly the final rule was released 3 long months ago yet almost nothing from carriers outside Anthem who said no more marketing money . Nobody commented on overrides ( I’m interested because I’ll demand part of it and also will fmo’s provide services ) , Connecture or Sunfire etc . Few things have been answered . Humana is saying we can start ordering enrollment books July 18th or so yet their first look isn’t till Aug 15th or so . So much up in the air .

Cms is not giving us anything . There asking carriers to do it making up for no
Marketing money or hra income . Honestly the final rule was released 3 long months ago yet almost nothing from carriers outside Anthem who said no more marketing money . Nobody commented on overrides ( I’m interested because I’ll demand part of it and also will fmo’s provide services ) , Connecture or Sunfire etc . Few things have been answered . Humana is saying we can start ordering enrollment books July 18th or so yet their first look isn’t till Aug 15th or so . So much up in the air .

Your confusing me, you just said it is NOT that and its just extra

Don’t get too excited . Let’s see how many are commissionable

Just make sure everyone NEVER writes the non-commissionable ones (along with any other policies that the company offers), and make sure to let these thieves know EXACTLY why. Only way to keep them accountable is to let them know we are very much taking notice. It's absolutely beyond insane and ridiculous to expect someone to do work for no pay. Non-commissionable plans should be against the law, and NABIP should be all over it, if and when it happens.

Last edited:
Just make sure everyone NEVER writes the non-commissionable ones (along with any other policies they the company offers), and make sure to let these thieves know EXACTLY why. Only way to keep them accountable is to let them know we are very much taking notice.
In every area.

How many Aetna policies do you think I write since SS Smart went no commission? No Med Supp. No MAPD. No DVH. No ACA.

If you are going to fight back, you have to go all in

On 700 MAPD clients that is a $40000.00/year raise. Not bad. Of course I know the sky is falling and 75% of my clients will be switching plans due to all the massive changes coming to Medicare.

It's definitely well-deserved and much needed with this inflation. This job makes me want to throw my phone in an ocean, and then follow it with a ball and chain on my ankle. Just kidding of course...I do like the job, but my God is it stressful. A lot of people don't want to make their own decisions. They want you to do it for them. Which I get. This stuff is beyond confusing, but I feel like I'm managing my own life, and about 700 other peoples lives too. And with inflation, it seems like I've almost been working for charity for the past 3.5 years.

In every area.

How many Aetna policies do you think I write since SS Smart went no commission? No Med Supp. No MAPD. No DVH. No ACA.

If you are going to fight back, you have to go all in
Wow, that is bold.
I like it, but it's bold .

(unfortunately I think I'd lose some clients by not writing Aetna in a few pocket areas where they really should be written... I'm not sure I'm willing to walk away from those to try to get back smartsaver).

lol lol . You’re living in a dream world counting your renewals . You’ll be moving clients plans around or the best closers on the planet like me will . We’ll all reconvene after oep April and discuss the 5 month period. I’ve I’m wrong I’ll gladly admit it
Ive been riding the bubble since 2005. 🍿

Back