Here is a New Way to Sell

I wonder if some organization is spreading this? I meet with a prospect a few weeks ago and she told me another agent told her the same thing. (3 years no rate age increases)

Fortunately I was able to show her that rates can still go up through a premium increase instead of an age rate increase.

Can't say. Certainly doesn't seem to be coincidental for someone in GA and CO (your state flag) to hear a similar pitch.

GA is an issue age state (for most plans) so rates do not increase solely because you had another birthday.

I have noticed a few carriers now use the same ENTRY rate for ages 65 - 67.

Talked with a guy earlier this week that bought Mutual of Omaha plan G. Their rates don't increase for 3 years. His coverage doesn't start until July so I figured I would see if I could hook him. "Are you aware of the Omaha rate increases and how they use different carriers?" Oh I did plenty of research and they keep coming up the best. I even asked about rate increases. The guy showed me a rate chart and said my rates won't go up for 3 years. "Really? Yes, they do charge the same initial rate for people age 65, 66 or 67 but that doesn't mean YOUR rates are locked in for 3 years". I think you are wrong about that. I saw the rates. They don't go up until I am 68. Next!

That is interesting because my parents MOO G went up $1 In the past 3 years.

That is interesting because my parents MOO G went up $1 In the past 3 years

OIC in Georgia has been playing tricks with G for the last 2.5 years by holding the rate steady while raping legacy policyholders with F plans, N plans and older policies issued on United World and United of Omaha.

This is not unique to Georgia, nor is it limited to just one carrier.

Back